I am taking a cruise out of Barcelona and going to extend my trip for one more week. I have investigated the trains and wanted to go to Paris, Amsterdam, and London, but am told that it is not really doable or feasible in 7 days. I want to cut it down to two cities instead. Any suggestions as to whether I should do Paris and Amsterdam or Paris and London. It will be me and my partner traveling if that makes any difference.
First Time to Europe -- Paris and Amsterdam or Paris and London -- 7 days
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 Renting an apartment in Spain
- 3 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 4 BARCELONA--RENTAL APARTMENT FOR TWO---plus Valencia..
- 5 Cuenca or Toledo
- 6 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 7 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 8 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 9 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 10 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 11 I Need To Vent!
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 14 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 florence hotel
- 18 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 19 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 20 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 21 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 22 Help! Can't book Eurostar online
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 25 My Journey Through Europe