My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 la spezia vs. levanto
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 Provence Planning Help
- 4 Amsterdam and beyond
- 5 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 8 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 9 Travel help laundary
- 10 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Italy finding bedding
- 13 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 14 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 15 Train tickets in Europe
- 16 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 17 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 18 Norway and Netherlands
- 19 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 20 Scottish pounds - coins too?
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 23 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 24 Madrid Airport
- 25 Late October Trip in France