My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 5 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 6 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 11 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 14 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 15 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 16 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 17 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 18 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 19 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 20 St Germain
- 21 When to go to Sicily
- 22 Wengen to Torino?
- 23 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car