My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tyrol - need general help
- 2 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 3 Where to stay in Prague?
- 4 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 5 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 6 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 7 Please help me plan my trip!
- 8 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 9 Hotel in Lisbon
- 10 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 11 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 12 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 13 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 14 Greece and Turkey
- 15 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 16 buying souviners and art
- 17 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 18 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 21 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 22 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 23 scotland trave;
- 24 Napoli logistics
- 25 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?