My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 nearby cities to london
- 8 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 9 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 12 Swiss rail passes
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 16 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 17 Augsburg with kids
- 18 train to Vernon France
- 19 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 23 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba