My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 3 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 4 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 5 Small-group day tours from London?
- 6 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 7 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 8 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 11 a starting itinerary
- 12 England/Scotland in January?
- 13 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 14 Where to Park Rental Car While Visiting Sintra
- 15 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 16 Budapest main train station status
- 17 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 18 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 19 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 20 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 21 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 22 Back from a great trip !!
- 23 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 24 Blackpool Illuminations - Tripping the Lights Fantastic Sep 4 - Nov 8, 2105
- 25 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?