My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Firt time VISA applicant
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Uffizi Phone Number
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 France Itinerary Advice
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 23 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye