My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Itinerary
- 2 American electrical gadgets
- 3 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 4 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 5 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 6 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 7 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 8 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 9 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 12 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Matisse at Tate
- 17 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 18 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 19 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Ireland Southwest
- 23 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice