My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 American Express
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 14 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 15 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 20 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 21 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS