My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 2 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 7 Day trips from Florence
- 8 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Madrid/Lisbon
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 15 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 19 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 22 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 23 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 24 Oporto
- 25 Sao Miguel, Azores