My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 2 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 9 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 10 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 Stay near Paris
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 Oktoberfest reservations
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 18 Eurostar booking
- 19 Questions for my German friends
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 23 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 24 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 25 What to wear