My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southwestern England
- 2 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 3 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 4 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 5 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 6 2 for 1 tickets
- 7 Carinthia
- 8 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 11 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 14 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 15 Our first trip to Europe
- 16 Mont St. Michele?
- 17 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 18 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 21 London/Help
- 22 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 23 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 24 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 25 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?