My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 4 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 5 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 6 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 10 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 11 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 12 Advice please...
- 13 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 14 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 15 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 16 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 17 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 18 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 19 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 20 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 23 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 24 Ireland Bus tours
- 25 Bus Tour/Ireland