My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 실시간바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 프로야구중계〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설프로야구
- 4 아시안바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 바카라카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 실시간티비〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설실시간
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Another tipping question: concierges
- 13 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 14 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years