My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 2 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 7 Ireland itinerary help please
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 First time in Bulgaria
- 17 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Alps Drive
- 20 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please