My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 2 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 3 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 4 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 5 Bike touring in France
- 6 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 7 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 8 I'm in a funk
- 9 Germany Visa for conference
- 10 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 11 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 12 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 13 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 14 travel to western Europe from India
- 15 I went to Paris in June
- 16 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 17 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 20 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 21 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 22 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 23 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 24 stop in lisboa or not
- 25 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby