My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Newgrange to Galway
- 2 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 3 Help for San Sebastian
- 4 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 5 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 6 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 7 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 8 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 11 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 12 Weekend in Paris
- 13 Ghent or Paris?
- 14 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 15 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 16 Turkey small group tours?
- 17 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 18 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 19 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 20 Barcelona for single female
- 21 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 24 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 25 Venice - boats on canals