My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 France for a month in 2017
- 4 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 5 All of Spain or something else..?
- 6 Chinese visit to France
- 7 Barcelona extension
- 8 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 13 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 14 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 15 15 days trip to Europe
- 16 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 17 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 18 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 19 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 20 Vuerling airlines
- 21 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 22 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 23 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 24 RENFE error message during payment
- 25 Provins as a day trip from Paris