My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 8 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 14 Traveling within Italy
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Florence in October
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.