My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 2 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 3 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 First Time Europe Trip
- 8 Cordoba or Granada?
- 9 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 St Andrews advice
- 11 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 12 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 13 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 14 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 15 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 16 Hostel Advice
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 19 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Rome for a week
- 22 Touring Wales
- 23 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 24 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 25 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels