My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
- 1 Which travel plan?
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 6 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 9 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 first european holiday itinery
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome