My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast help
- 2 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 5 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 8 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 A few days outside Rome
- 14 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 CDG airport and connection time
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Paris Metro
- 20 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 25 EATING IN LISBON..first visit