My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Dingle?
- 2 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 3 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 4 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 5 Switzerland 5 days
- 6 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 7 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 8 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 9 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 10 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 11 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 12 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 13 Any favorite Italian movies to get in the mood
- 14 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 15 Frankfurt train station at the airport
- 16 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 17 How to get to Mallorca
- 18 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 19 4 days in Scotland
- 20 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 21 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 22 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 23 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 24 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 25 Tolosa Saturday Market from San Sebastian