My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 囍囍 [카톡 아이디: vs486 ☜텔레그램: vs486]
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Spain: train/rental car help
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Germany or Sweden
- 11 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 12 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 "Too Much Cows"
- 22 Bordeaux to Nice
- 23 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)