My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Train travel to and from Paris
- 10 Christmas in Spain
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Vigo Spain????
- 14 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 15 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 18 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 19 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 20 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 21 Andalucia Spain
- 22 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP