My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 3 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 4 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 5 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 6 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 11 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 14 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 15 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 16 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Weekend in Norfolk
- 23 Athens at New Years
- 24 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?