My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
First Time to Europe May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Masks in Venice
- 2 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 3 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 4 Mask Making in Venice
- 5 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 8 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 9 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Eating in France-two new books
- 12 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 13 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 1 week in Croatia