My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany and Austria trip report
- 2 From London to Paris to US
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 5 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/muscle-xtx-and-xtrcut/
- 6 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 7 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 8 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 9 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 10 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 11 How can I ship my clothes to me in France...
- 12 Puglia
- 13 My greece vacation
- 14 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 15 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 16 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 21 Greece Experts
- 22 Rome to Positano
- 23 Itinerary help please!
- 24 Ireland driving itinerary
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?