My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 4 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 5 Hamam Istanbul?
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 First Trip to Europe!
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 visa appointment experience
- 13 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 14 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 15 Italian Riviera
- 16 Switzerland in mid-April
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 19 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 20 Scotland Trip
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany