My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in May for 3 maybe 4 weeks. I have been doing lots of research on the internet and I must say it's a little overwhelming! (We are coming from Canada)
We already know where we'd like to go and that is London, Paris, Italy and Spain. I have been to London and am familar with that destination. The one place that we are still debating is Spain, wondering if we should pick another destination.
We are big time foodies and want to see the big attractions but want to spend more time in nice little countryside towns where we hope to find great food. We'd also like to take in some beaches if possible.
So this is my cry out for help! What route should we look at taking ? We will be visiting friends just outside London in Warwick and don't know if we should start there or end there. I know it's only a 2 hour train ride from London to Paris. Ugggg....help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 2 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 3 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 4 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 5 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 6 Barcelona sites: attire
- 7 Self-driving in Iceland
- 8 Ann Frank House
- 9 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 10 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 11 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 12 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 13 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 14 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 15 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 16 Referendum in Greece
- 17 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 18 Visa D - Student or Tourist?
- 19 Barcelona Itinerary
- 20 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 21 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 22 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 23 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 24 Sunrise in Colmar, France
- 25 Iceland