We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 2 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 3 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 4 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 5 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 6 Antiques shopping Rome
- 7 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 8 8 days in switzerland
- 9 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 10 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 11 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 12 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 13 12 Days in Italy
- 14 Health insurance coverage
- 15 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 16 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 17 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 18 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 19 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 20 Family vacay in Europe
- 21 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 22 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 23 Italy - best two central locations
- 24 Another Book List for Italy
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip