We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 3 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 6 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 7 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 8 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 9 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 12 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 13 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 16 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 17 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 18 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 19 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 20 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 21 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 22 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 23 December honeymoon in Europe
- 24 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 25 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls