We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 2 Please help me plan my trip!
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 5 Two days in Dublin
- 6 Munich accommodations
- 7 Tax refund in France
- 8 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 9 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 10 London, Rome and Milan, February 2015 trip report
- 11 buying souviners and art
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 Venice Apartment
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 16 Portugal Highways and GPS
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 19 Any experience on Hotel London in Milan
- 20 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 21 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 24 Positano in high season???
- 25 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?