We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Greek islands should I visit
- 2 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 3 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 4 Budapest on a budget
- 5 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 6 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 7 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 French lavender and cottages
- 10 Cork or Galway?
- 11 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 12 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 13 One quick week -- where in France?
- 14 MiFi in Italy
- 15 Major quake in central Itay
- 16 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 17 Girona and Besalau
- 18 3 days with a Swindon base
- 19 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 20 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 21 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 22 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 23 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 24 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 25 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip