We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 2 choosing seats at La Scala
- 3 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 11 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 12 Dollhouse furniture
- 13 3 weeks in Sicily
- 14 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 Italy in October
- 17 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 20 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 tipping wait staff and others
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Torn between 3 apartments in Paris