We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 9 Is my plan ok
- 10 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 25 Itinerary help, England/Wales