We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Texting in France
- 2 If you could choose only one, would it be Verona or Bologna?
- 3 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 4 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 5 Scotland in 8 days
- 6 Venturing even further
- 7 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 8 Still another Normandy question
- 9 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 10 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 11 Madrid and Barcelona - November
- 12 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 13 ITALIAN LANGUAGE CLASSES IN FLORENCE!
- 14 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 15 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 16 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 17 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel to stay up most of 2016
- 19 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 20 ICELAND DAY 1
- 21 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 22 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 23 Educate me about Munich
- 24 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip