We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alone in Paris
- 2 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 3 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 4 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 5 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 6 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 7 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 8 Suggested form of transportation between destinations
- 9 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 10 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 11 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 12 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 13 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 14 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 15 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 16 Iceland Sept itinerary
- 17 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 18 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 19 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 20 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 21 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 22 A short trip to Barcelona
- 23 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 24 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 25 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip