We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Positano
- 2 Eiffel Tower
- 3 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 4 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 5 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 6 Lyon Arrondissements
- 7 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 8 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 9 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 10 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 11 1+ days in Toledo
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 Paris info required
- 14 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 15 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 16 Directions needed from Clifden to Dublin
- 17 Catalonia
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Greek Island honeymoon
- 20 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 21 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 22 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 23 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence