We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 2 Cordoba or Granada?
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 5 Amalfi or Positano
- 6 3 nights in Tuscany
- 7 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 14 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 15 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 16 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 17 Munich, Germany
- 18 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 19 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 20 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 21 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 22 Touring Wales
- 23 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip