We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 2 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 3 Switzerland 5 days
- 4 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 5 Itinerary help
- 6 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 7 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 8 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 9 French Prem Train Fares
- 10 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 11 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 12 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 13 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 14 Venice
- 15 Need some Venice planning help
- 16 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 17 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 18 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 19 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 20 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 21 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 22 Spain diving
- 23 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 24 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 25 HeathrowAirport to bakery
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip