We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 rail pass
- 3 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 4 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 5 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 6 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 7 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 8 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 9 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 12 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 15 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 16 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 17 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 18 Great restaurants in Italy
- 19 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 20 Scotland and northern England
- 21 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 22 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 23 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 24 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 25 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?