We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon to London?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 12 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 13 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 14 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 17 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Mycenae Documentary
- 20 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague