We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 2 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 3 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 6 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 7 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 8 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 9 Appenzell in December?
- 10 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 11 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 12 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 13 Iceland in January/February
- 14 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 15 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 19 WWI Battlefields
- 20 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 24 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 25 Paris to Bordeaux
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip