We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Spain Questions
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Dublin Hostels
- 9 Avignon to London?
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation