We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY
- 2 Please help with itinerary...
- 3 2 Days in Rome
- 4 Globus Tours
- 5 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 6 Italy and Greece
- 7 Royal Opera House question?
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 2 full days in Paris
- 10 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 11 3 days in Rome
- 12 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 13 Central London Hotels
- 14 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 15 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 16 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 17 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 18 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 19 Help with Madrid Location
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 22 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 23 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 24 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 25 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014