We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 2 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 3 Kilt makers
- 4 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 5 Puglia
- 6 Stonehenge and Bath
- 7 Manchester on derby weekend
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 My First Trip to Europe...
- 10 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 11 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 12 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 train from ravenna to parma
- 15 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 16 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 17 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 20 Madrid city centre?
- 21 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 22 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 23 counselling in West London
- 24 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip