We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 2 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Paris in black and white
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 8 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 11 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 16 Advice please...
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 20 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 21 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 22 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 23 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 24 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 25 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?