We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 3 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 4 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 5 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 8 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 9 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 10 Best area for wine and which one?
- 11 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 Northern Italy
- 14 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 15 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 16 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 17 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 18 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 19 Drive Rome Florence
- 20 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?