We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 5 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 10 Train help for Prague
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip