We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 2 Brief trip report Naples
- 3 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Advices about our itiniary
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 12 Private transportation
- 13 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 16 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 17 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 18 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 21 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 22 Global Travel Warning...
- 23 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 24 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 25 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip