We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 2 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 3 15 nights in Italy
- 4 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 5 5 top Scams in Paris
- 6 RHK's Spring Trip
- 7 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 8 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 9 A day in Killarney
- 10 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 11 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 12 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 13 Finalizing Itinerary
- 14 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 15 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 16 data sim card for france
- 17 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 18 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 19 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 20 Rome Private Tours
- 21 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 22 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 23 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 25 Driving through French Alps to Italy
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip