We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 2 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/enduro-force/
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 7 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 8 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 quickest way to Prague
- 14 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 15 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 16 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 17 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 21 Amsterdam
- 22 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 23 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 24 Train / Calabria
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip