We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna or Budapest?
- 2 Rome
- 3 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 4 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 5 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 6 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 7 Munich
- 8 Need help in travel planning
- 9 Paris---baguette question???
- 10 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 11 Portugal itinerary help
- 12 Puglia or La Langhe
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 15 Booking hotels before trains
- 16 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 17 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 18 Visiting Spain in January
- 19 Italy/Greece with kids
- 20 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 23 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 French immersion courses in France
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip