We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 3 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 4 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 5 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 6 London-Paris summer 2016
- 7 Puglia and Matera
- 8 Provence Planning Help
- 9 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 10 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 11 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 12 Recommendations for one last night in Barcelona
- 13 Sim card in Nice, France
- 14 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 15 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 16 Cell Phones in France
- 17 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 18 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 19 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 20 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 21 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 22 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 23 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 24 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 25 Bull fighting Bilbao Spain
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip