We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 2 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 7 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 8 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 9 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 12 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 17 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 18 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 19 car rental advice in Portugal
- 20 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 Small group for Colosseum
- 24 Lofoten ferry
- 25 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!