We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 4 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 5 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 8 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 9 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 men's shoes spain
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 13 Unique Venice Activity
- 14 Traveling in France by train
- 15 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 16 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 19 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 20 London visit
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 23 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??