We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 3 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 6 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 7 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 8 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 9 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 10 Path of the Gods Question
- 11 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 12 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 16 Should I speculate?
- 17 Dentix in Spain
- 18 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 19 Croatia
- 20 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 23 How much do i need?
- 24 3 Days in Naples...
- 25 Spain in November
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip