Our son is going to be studying at Ga. Tech in Metz, France this summer and the rest of the family (Mom, Dad, Sister 19, Brother 17) who have never been to Europe are planning a trip to visit him. He will travel with us on a weekend and during a 5 day break while we are there. He has already been to Barcelona, Paris, Munich, and Rome. We don't want to repeat all of where he has traveled but while he is in class we would like to go to Paris. Was thinking of Germany, Brussels, Netherlands. Any suggestions? We will be going mid June, not sure how long..at least 14 days. Thanks for any help.
First Time to Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 River cruises
- 5 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 6 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 9 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 15 7 days in Andalucia
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped