family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
- 1 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 2 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 3 Meeting up at CDG
- 4 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 5 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 6 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 7 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 8 Places to visit from London
- 9 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 10 Do and don't, eating in France
- 11 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 12 Spain with kids
- 13 Paris Ticket t+
- 14 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 15 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 16 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 Getting the best our of Europe
- 19 best clubs in barcelona
- 20 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 21 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 22 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 23 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 24 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 25 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights