family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
- 1 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 London Evening Activity
- 4 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 5 Four Days in Seville
- 6 car hire france and spain
- 7 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 8 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 9 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 15 days in Central Europe
- 12 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 13 Retirement Vacation
- 14 Planning my days in Paris
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 17 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 18 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 19 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 20 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 21 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 22 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 23 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 Trip to London