family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 2 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 3 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 4 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 5 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 6 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 7 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 8 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 9 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 10 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 11 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 12 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 13 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 14 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Hotel in Istanbul
- 17 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 18 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Mont St. Michele?
- 20 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 21 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 22 Our first trip to Europe
- 23 Best driving map for Greece?
- 24 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 25 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia