family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 2 Spain in November
- 3 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 From Genoa to Rome...
- 6 Munich Under Attack...
- 7 3 Days in Naples...
- 8 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 9 How big backpack do I need?
- 10 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 11 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 12 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 13 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 14 Dentix in Spain
- 15 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 16 First trip - destination advice!
- 17 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 18 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 19 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 20 Stonehenge and Bath
- 21 Path of the Gods Question
- 22 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 23 Should I speculate?
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Prague on a budget...