family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Germany
- 2 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 3 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 4 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 5 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 European Travel in March
- 8 Scotland Highlands Help
- 9 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 10 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 11 Ravenna Mosaics
- 12 Our time in Rome
- 13 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 14 Berlin, germany
- 15 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 16 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 17 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 18 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 21 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 22 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 23 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 24 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 25 evening of song and dance