family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical Music in Milan
- 2 Sienna with kids
- 3 12 nights in Greek islands
- 4 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 5 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 6 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Paris food tours?
- 10 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 11 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 12 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 13 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 14 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 15 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 16 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 17 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 18 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 20 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 22 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 23 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 24 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 25 Pousadas in Portugal