family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
- 1 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 2 day trips from Stuttgart
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 5 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 6 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 7 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 8 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 9 Retirement Vacation
- 10 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 11 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 12 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 13 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 14 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 15 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 Ordering wine in Paris
- 19 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 20 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 21 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 22 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 23 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 Foggia Day Trip