family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lucerne Switzerland
- 2 Be careful in Vienna
- 3 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 4 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 5 Switzerland travel in December
- 6 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 7 Never To Return
- 8 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 9 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 10 Decision time...
- 11 Europe in December for 10 days
- 12 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 13 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 14 Italy - unusually so
- 15 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 16 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 17 Authentic czech food
- 18 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 19 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 22 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 23 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 24 Spain in November
- 25 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?