family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 2 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 3 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 4 Ballet Bolshoi
- 5 Le Marche, Italy
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 7 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 8 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 9 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 10 Trains France/Switzerland
- 11 fear of driving in rome!
- 12 Italy trains question
- 13 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 14 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 15 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 16 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 19 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 20 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 21 European Championship
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano