family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommend a tour company?
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 Itinerary help
- 4 England in 7 days
- 5 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 6 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 7 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 8 Day Trips from Paris
- 9 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 10 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 11 Spanish Music
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 16 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 17 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 18 Arles as a base?
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 21 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 22 Ireland's west coast
- 23 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 24 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 25 2 different itineraries