family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CROATIA SPLIT
- 2 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 3 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 4 Dordogne in October
- 5 Paris first then where?
- 6 BMW European Delivery program
- 7 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 8 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 9 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 10 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 11 Stay away from EF Tours
- 12 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 13 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 14 Does this sound feasible?
- 15 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 18 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 21 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 22 Eating in University cafeterias
- 23 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice