family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Burg Eltz
- 8 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 9 Germany-berlin marathon
- 10 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 itinerary help
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Nice Video about Poland
- 21 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 22 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?