family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 5 Sicily Suggetions
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 8 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 16 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 17 London hotel
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 23 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Paris in April?