family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 2 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 3 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 4 Barcelona Itinerary
- 5 Paris Visite pass
- 6 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 7 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 8 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 9 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 10 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 11 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 12 2 days in Alsace
- 13 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 14 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 15 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 16 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 17 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 18 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 19 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 20 Referendum in Greece
- 21 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 22 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 23 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 24 Riviera roadtrip
- 25 Day trips from Monaco