family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Help with England/Wales tour
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 8 Is Venice really dirty?
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 11 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 12 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 13 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 20 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 21 Italy in October 2015
- 22 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 23 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 24 I dream of Europe
- 25 Pastry Classes in Paris