family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 2 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?
- 3 Ice for a cooler
- 4 PASSPORT number changed
- 5 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 6 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 7 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 8 Planning a summer vacation through the Alps - all advice welcome!
- 9 Seine river cruise help
- 10 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 11 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 12 SIM card in Sicily
- 13 Men's attire for touring
- 14 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 15 Budapest main train station status
- 16 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 17 Scotland itinerary
- 18 Touring Rome
- 19 Cotswold for 3days
- 20 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 21 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 22 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 23 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 24 England/Scotland in January?
- 25 Curiosity