family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 2 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 5 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 8 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 12 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Five nights in Extremadura
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 25 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"