family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Athens
- 2 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 3 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 4 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 5 3 weeks- Italy and Croatia Trip Itinerary Help
- 6 Need some Venice planning help
- 7 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 8 Day Trip from London
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 Where to buy Saffron?
- 11 15 nights in Italy
- 12 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 13 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 14 2 weeks in Laval France
- 15 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 16 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 17 Western vs Central Finland for a road trip
- 18 5 Days in Rome with a Wheelchair
- 19 2 Days in Brussels
- 20 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 21 Intercity Train
- 22 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 23 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 24 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 25 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?