family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airb2b in Paris
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 4 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 5 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 6 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 7 Venice tourist travel pass
- 8 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 9 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 10 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 11 DVD players in France
- 12 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 13 Train from Sarlat
- 14 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 15 Two days in Dublin
- 16 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 17 4 days in Scotland
- 18 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 21 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 22 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 23 Barcelona restaurants
- 24 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 25 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur