family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 2 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 3 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 4 Split to Venice. Help!
- 5 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 6 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 7 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 10 Monet's Giverny
- 11 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 12 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 13 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Transportation in Paris
- 16 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 17 Urgent Need of Advice
- 18 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 19 French rental car advice needed
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 22 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 23 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Arc de Triomphe Elevator