family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorrento Advice Please
- 2 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 3 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Mama Mia Italy!
- 8 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 9 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 12 Need help with itinerary
- 13 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 14 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 15 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 16 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 17 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 18 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 19 La Sagrada Familia
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 22 Do I need train tix in advance
- 23 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 24 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 25 Schengen rule made easy