family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Florence in October
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 Traveling within Italy
- 7 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 8 first european holiday itinery
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 13 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 14 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 18 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 19 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 20 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope