I am traveling from Hawai'i to go to a summer program at the University of Amsterdam next summer in July, 2013. I decided that it would be wise to embark on a new adventure through Europe and leave a bit early (around June 1st), leaving me about 30 days to travel. I've been to Italy and Greece and loved both; so far I've narrowed where I would like to go down to: Ireland or Spain, France, and Czech Republic and end up in Amsterdam to start school July 1st. I would love to throw Florence in there too, but I think it may be crunching on time..
I'm an adventurous 25 year old woman who loves seeing extraordinary things including those of which are in nature, itself! I like to hike, swim, dance, sing, eat, drink, converse, explore, and of course laugh! Any cities or views you think would be worth seeing for a person like me, please throw them at me!
My summer program will cost a good amount and I will be left with about $7000 left to spend on travel (incl. flight from Hawai'i). BTW Thank you student loans!
I have NEVER done a solo trip ANYWHERE! So any first time-pointers, please - by all means, tell me!
I love this site! Thank you for any replies! <3
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with basic itinerary
- 2 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 5 Final Four
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 Parking in Girona
- 9 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 10 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 11 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 17 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 20 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 21 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges