I am traveling from Hawai'i to go to a summer program at the University of Amsterdam next summer in July, 2013. I decided that it would be wise to embark on a new adventure through Europe and leave a bit early (around June 1st), leaving me about 30 days to travel. I've been to Italy and Greece and loved both; so far I've narrowed where I would like to go down to: Ireland or Spain, France, and Czech Republic and end up in Amsterdam to start school July 1st. I would love to throw Florence in there too, but I think it may be crunching on time..
I'm an adventurous 25 year old woman who loves seeing extraordinary things including those of which are in nature, itself! I like to hike, swim, dance, sing, eat, drink, converse, explore, and of course laugh! Any cities or views you think would be worth seeing for a person like me, please throw them at me!
My summer program will cost a good amount and I will be left with about $7000 left to spend on travel (incl. flight from Hawai'i). BTW Thank you student loans!
I have NEVER done a solo trip ANYWHERE! So any first time-pointers, please - by all means, tell me!
I love this site! Thank you for any replies! <3
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 2 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living