I am 26 and hoping to do my first solo travel in January for two weeks from the 1st of January to the 15th of January..
I was thinking of getting three countries into this Trip if possible with Germany my first country and what i was thinking of is to go to Croatia and Hungary
i am hoping to do this as cheap as possible eg(staying in hostels and traveling via trains/ buses) or even flights if cheaper
what i am really trying to find out is what to do in the countries as i am an adventurer and would love activities to fill my days i don't mind museums and history tours but i would also like more fun stuff like mountain treks where would i begin to plan a trip like this
also as a solo traveler is there any tip to know before going as i have never done it before eg(is it going to be a lonely trip mainly ?
any tips appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 2 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 Cambrils
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Amalfi Coast help
- 12 CDG airport and connection time
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 17 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 18 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 19 Trains in Alps and UK
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 24 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 25 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary