I am 26 and hoping to do my first solo travel in January for two weeks from the 1st of January to the 15th of January..
I was thinking of getting three countries into this Trip if possible with Germany my first country and what i was thinking of is to go to Croatia and Hungary
i am hoping to do this as cheap as possible eg(staying in hostels and traveling via trains/ buses) or even flights if cheaper
what i am really trying to find out is what to do in the countries as i am an adventurer and would love activities to fill my days i don't mind museums and history tours but i would also like more fun stuff like mountain treks where would i begin to plan a trip like this
also as a solo traveler is there any tip to know before going as i have never done it before eg(is it going to be a lonely trip mainly ?
any tips appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://menshealthcme.com/alpha-plus/
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 6 Uber vs. TfL
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 11 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 12 Germany or Sweden
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 15 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 16 Two days in Rome
- 17 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 18 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 PARIS
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 23 Spain: train/rental car help
- 24 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 25 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?