We'd (my boyfriend and I) like to fly to Italy for 10 days (from Belgium) for the first time. Seeing all the incredible things I've read here, I suspect it won't be our last trip to Italy!
I'm hesitating where to go though.
We'd like some peace and quiet, nature and good (vegetarian for me) food. No completely deserted spots though.
Not really into crowds so we'll probably won't do cities like Rome and Venice.
Will probably fly somewhere and travel by train if possible and fly from another city.
3 days here - 3 days there - 3 days somewhere else
I know my question is really broad but all suggestions are welcome. Have been brainstorming about:
- Genua - Cinque Terre + Tuscany (maybe Siena if possible)
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 2 Scotland Trip Report
- 3 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 stonehenge day trip from london
- 7 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 8 Trip to Ireland in September
- 9 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 10 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 11 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 12 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 13 Cornwall UK
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 16 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Train tickets in Italy?
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 20 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 21 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 24 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 25 8 Hours in Rome