We'd (my boyfriend and I) like to fly to Italy for 10 days (from Belgium) for the first time. Seeing all the incredible things I've read here, I suspect it won't be our last trip to Italy!
I'm hesitating where to go though.
We'd like some peace and quiet, nature and good (vegetarian for me) food. No completely deserted spots though.
Not really into crowds so we'll probably won't do cities like Rome and Venice.
Will probably fly somewhere and travel by train if possible and fly from another city.
3 days here - 3 days there - 3 days somewhere else
I know my question is really broad but all suggestions are welcome. Have been brainstorming about:
- Genua - Cinque Terre + Tuscany (maybe Siena if possible)
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Earthquake near Naples
- 4 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 Munich itinerary review
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 Football Tickets - Athens
- 12 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Positano or Sorrento?
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 23 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 24 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?