We'd (my boyfriend and I) like to fly to Italy for 10 days (from Belgium) for the first time. Seeing all the incredible things I've read here, I suspect it won't be our last trip to Italy!
I'm hesitating where to go though.
We'd like some peace and quiet, nature and good (vegetarian for me) food. No completely deserted spots though.
Not really into crowds so we'll probably won't do cities like Rome and Venice.
Will probably fly somewhere and travel by train if possible and fly from another city.
3 days here - 3 days there - 3 days somewhere else
I know my question is really broad but all suggestions are welcome. Have been brainstorming about:
- Genua - Cinque Terre + Tuscany (maybe Siena if possible)
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Towersey, London
- 4 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Biarritz family holiday
- 10 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 11 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 20 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 getting to CDG