We'd (my boyfriend and I) like to fly to Italy for 10 days (from Belgium) for the first time. Seeing all the incredible things I've read here, I suspect it won't be our last trip to Italy!
I'm hesitating where to go though.
We'd like some peace and quiet, nature and good (vegetarian for me) food. No completely deserted spots though.
Not really into crowds so we'll probably won't do cities like Rome and Venice.
Will probably fly somewhere and travel by train if possible and fly from another city.
3 days here - 3 days there - 3 days somewhere else
I know my question is really broad but all suggestions are welcome. Have been brainstorming about:
- Genua - Cinque Terre + Tuscany (maybe Siena if possible)
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 6 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 7 Acropolis Athens
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 driving from prague to salzburg
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 13 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 16 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 21 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 25 Germany train help!