I am planning my first trip to Spain this September and am having trouble deciding on how to book my trip. My plan is to travel from Philadelphia to Madrid and stay there 3 days, then take the AVE train (Renfe) to Barcelona and stay there for 4 days and come back home from Barcelona. The only website which I have found to be the most accommodating was www.europeandestinations.com. They allow you to book your trip by arriving in one city and then leaving another. Does anyone have any suggestions on other website I may use? Any hotels you recommend? Any other information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm super excited and can't wait to book.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 Moscow Favorites
- 4 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 8 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Guided Vatican Tours
- 15 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Ibiiza Spain
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Cartagena Spain
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK