I am planning my first trip to Spain this September and am having trouble deciding on how to book my trip. My plan is to travel from Philadelphia to Madrid and stay there 3 days, then take the AVE train (Renfe) to Barcelona and stay there for 4 days and come back home from Barcelona. The only website which I have found to be the most accommodating was www.europeandestinations.com. They allow you to book your trip by arriving in one city and then leaving another. Does anyone have any suggestions on other website I may use? Any hotels you recommend? Any other information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm super excited and can't wait to book.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 3 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 15 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 16 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 17 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 18 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Sicily
- 21 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 22 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 23 car for four adults and four bikes
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017