I am planning my first trip to Spain this September and am having trouble deciding on how to book my trip. My plan is to travel from Philadelphia to Madrid and stay there 3 days, then take the AVE train (Renfe) to Barcelona and stay there for 4 days and come back home from Barcelona. The only website which I have found to be the most accommodating was www.europeandestinations.com. They allow you to book your trip by arriving in one city and then leaving another. Does anyone have any suggestions on other website I may use? Any hotels you recommend? Any other information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm super excited and can't wait to book.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 10 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 13 Trip Ideas
- 14 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 15 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 16 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins