I'm thankful for the ppl who helped me deciding where to go in my earlier post ( http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/spain-or-italy-september-2015.cfm )
Here is my schedule for this trip
We will be heading to Barcelona on the 17 of Sep.
17 - 21 (morning)
Barcelona - Will try to attend the Barcelona match!
Spend a day to enjoy Portaventura
(where to sleep, did not decide yet)
then I got confused a bit
22 Valencia ?
Is it worth the visit?
southern cities (might live in one city and visit 2 if they are near) or divide my trip into 2 ( Seville and Granada ? )
I read this and I got a bit confused
Granada - Located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, it's home of the Alhambra Palace.
Seville - Also called Sevilla, known for its charming nature and moorish influence. They have a wonderful Alcazar, Cathederal and have the best Semana Santa (easter week) and La Feria (spring fair) in the country.
Malaga - A key beach going town on Costa Del Sol, east of Gibralter, it's the birthplace to Antonio Bandera and Pablo Picasso. They have a subtropical mediterranean climate. The town has remains of a roman theatre and ancient phoencian wall.
Cadiz - Gorgeous beaches, this shore town boasts the title of Europes oldest city.
Jerez de la Frontera - Sherry country, outstanding Bodegas are here, and home to "Tio Pepe" and the Gonzalez Byass winery.
Cordoba - Located on the Guadalquivar river this must see town boasts roman history, moorish sytle patios and a magnificant mosque, the Mezquita.
Ronda - A gorgeous and charming white hill town with an amazing gorge. Home of the oldest bullring in the country.
26 back to Barcelona and enjoy the last day before we head back home
- Do I rent a car? or train will do?
How about when we go back to Barcelona? a flight maybe?
( Looking for cost effective option )
- I want couple activities?
Classes, live music or performance .... anything fun
- Do you think I'll find some resort with private pool (similar to Maldive) to enjoy the privacy
( willing to pay for a night only)
- How can I get a hold of festivals in the cities I'll be visiting
- Is Madrid worth the fuss cause I could not fit in this schedule (it's in the middle)
We will stop there for about 5 hours in our trip. What can we do (something very very near the airport- it will be morning time BTW, at 6:00 am maybe )
- Parachuting, Jet ski and other stuff. Where to find and how much?
Found a website that offers parachute for 200 euro, is it normal?
- Any tips will be helpful?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』빠찡코카지노
- 2 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』국빈카지노하는곳
- 3 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』그랜드카지노
- 4 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』나인카지노
- 5 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』나이트팔라스카지노
- 6 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』내국인카지노
- 7 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』골든카지노
- 8 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』m카지노
- 9 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』vip카지노예약
- 10 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』w카지노
- 11 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』33카지노사이트
- 12 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』33카지노사이트추천
- 13 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』33카지노주소
- 14 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』casino
- 15 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』F1카지노사이트
- 16 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』VIP카지노사이트
- 17 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』로마카지노
- 18 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』로얄카지노
- 19 애플카지노【#HOT424。COM#】비다카지노
- 20 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원랜드카지노노하우
- 21 토토카지노【#HOT424。COM#】우리카지노팁
- 22 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원랜드카지노룰렛
- 23 메가스포츠카지노【#HOT424。COM#】엘카지노
- 24 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원랜드카지노
- 25 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원랜드카지노호텔