I'm thankful for the ppl who helped me deciding where to go in my earlier post ( http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/spain-or-italy-september-2015.cfm )
Here is my schedule for this trip
We will be heading to Barcelona on the 17 of Sep.
17 - 21 (morning)
Barcelona - Will try to attend the Barcelona match!
Spend a day to enjoy Portaventura
(where to sleep, did not decide yet)
then I got confused a bit
22 Valencia ?
Is it worth the visit?
southern cities (might live in one city and visit 2 if they are near) or divide my trip into 2 ( Seville and Granada ? )
I read this and I got a bit confused
Granada - Located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, it's home of the Alhambra Palace.
Seville - Also called Sevilla, known for its charming nature and moorish influence. They have a wonderful Alcazar, Cathederal and have the best Semana Santa (easter week) and La Feria (spring fair) in the country.
Malaga - A key beach going town on Costa Del Sol, east of Gibralter, it's the birthplace to Antonio Bandera and Pablo Picasso. They have a subtropical mediterranean climate. The town has remains of a roman theatre and ancient phoencian wall.
Cadiz - Gorgeous beaches, this shore town boasts the title of Europes oldest city.
Jerez de la Frontera - Sherry country, outstanding Bodegas are here, and home to "Tio Pepe" and the Gonzalez Byass winery.
Cordoba - Located on the Guadalquivar river this must see town boasts roman history, moorish sytle patios and a magnificant mosque, the Mezquita.
Ronda - A gorgeous and charming white hill town with an amazing gorge. Home of the oldest bullring in the country.
26 back to Barcelona and enjoy the last day before we head back home
- Do I rent a car? or train will do?
How about when we go back to Barcelona? a flight maybe?
( Looking for cost effective option )
- I want couple activities?
Classes, live music or performance .... anything fun
- Do you think I'll find some resort with private pool (similar to Maldive) to enjoy the privacy
( willing to pay for a night only)
- How can I get a hold of festivals in the cities I'll be visiting
- Is Madrid worth the fuss cause I could not fit in this schedule (it's in the middle)
We will stop there for about 5 hours in our trip. What can we do (something very very near the airport- it will be morning time BTW, at 6:00 am maybe )
- Parachuting, Jet ski and other stuff. Where to find and how much?
Found a website that offers parachute for 200 euro, is it normal?
- Any tips will be helpful?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Budapest language lessons
- 7 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 8 Alsace to Austria?
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Private Guide in Lyon
- 14 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 15 Budapest Card
- 16 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?