I'll be in Rome for the weekend next week. Since it will be my first time there, I would like to know a good way to see the city and its highlights. I was thinking of joining a guided tour as well, maybe someone has a recommendation?
First time in Rome
- 1 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 4 Do and don't, eating in France
- 5 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 6 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 7 Spain with kids
- 8 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 9 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 10 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 11 Places to visit from London
- 12 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 13 Meeting up at CDG
- 14 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 15 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 16 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 17 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 18 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 19 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 20 Paris Ticket t+
- 21 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 22 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 23 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 24 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 25 Getting the best our of Europe