We will be staying in Paris for 3 or 4 nights on our way to the south of France. It will be our first time and have narrowed locations to stay in either the St Germain area , the Latin Quarther, or the Marais. We are also considering one of the islands, most likely St Louis. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
first time in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 2 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 3 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 4 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 5 Paris first then where?
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 Dordogne in October
- 8 BMW European Delivery program
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 18 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 19 Eating in University cafeterias
- 20 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 21 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 24 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 25 Sicily 4-6 weeks