We are planning our very first trip to Italy, and hoping to visit Rome, Tuscany and the Amalfi Coast. We will be there at the tail end of August through the first week of September. Tentative Itinerary:
Arrive in Rome, then straight to Amalfi Coast (3 days). Then Tuscany (3 days) then Rome (3 days) then return home.
- should we drive or train? We would've just landed in Rome, so I'm not sure if it's over ambitious to want to drive on the roads of Italy with the jet lag, but I hear it's beautiful!
- should we stay in Positano or Naples
- is it worth going to Capri for a day
- really want to explore the countryside of Italy and either bike or drive in the area, planning to make Siena our base, good idea?
- which areas are best for recreational biking?
- any suggestions for cooking lessons for a day (not too expensive)
- plan to visit: Siena, Florence, San Gamignano, and Cortona
- any hotel suggestions?
Thank you in advance for all your suggestions and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트╱➧【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】➧╱【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Italy
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 14 Revised itinerary for italy
- 15 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 16 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 Lisbon hotel
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 4 Days in Tuscany
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip