This is my first time posting on this board. Nice to meet you.
I'm going to be traveling to Greece with a girlfriend of mine and we're interested in hopping around all of the amazing Island. We're trying to avoid spending much time in Athens (main land). We know about a few of the island (Mykonos, Santorini..) but we'd love to hear about some others that are smaller, slower paced and less touristy (does this exist in Greece!?)
Would love to hear other people's past experiences or suggestions.
Our dates will be end of July and we're thinking 14 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 TSA Precheck
- 3 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Paris travel help
- 8 Day in Capri
- 9 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 Rome hotel
- 15 Villa in Italy
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 Help me make this possible!
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 One night in the Dolomites
- 22 Vatican tour
- 23 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 24 Places to stop/stay?
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
First time in Greece - Two Mature Ladies Island Hopping Trip