This is my first time posting on this board. Nice to meet you.
I'm going to be traveling to Greece with a girlfriend of mine and we're interested in hopping around all of the amazing Island. We're trying to avoid spending much time in Athens (main land). We know about a few of the island (Mykonos, Santorini..) but we'd love to hear about some others that are smaller, slower paced and less touristy (does this exist in Greece!?)
Would love to hear other people's past experiences or suggestions.
Our dates will be end of July and we're thinking 14 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Paris in November
First time in Greece - Two Mature Ladies Island Hopping Trip