This is my first time posting on this board. Nice to meet you.
I'm going to be traveling to Greece with a girlfriend of mine and we're interested in hopping around all of the amazing Island. We're trying to avoid spending much time in Athens (main land). We know about a few of the island (Mykonos, Santorini..) but we'd love to hear about some others that are smaller, slower paced and less touristy (does this exist in Greece!?)
Would love to hear other people's past experiences or suggestions.
Our dates will be end of July and we're thinking 14 days.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 Lisbon trip report
- 4 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 5 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 6 Ireland in April
- 7 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 14 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 19 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 20 So much to do, so little time!
- 21 Tour of Northern Italy
- 22 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 23 Germany in December Trip Report
- 24 Naples, Italy
- 25 San Sebastian
First time in Greece - Two Mature Ladies Island Hopping Trip