My wife and I are flying out to Dublin next week for a 4 day trip. Our main focus is in Dublin and a day trip to Galway.
I have some questions and seeking recommendation.
Tipping-> yes/no? certain situation? is this added to the bill already? More of an insult?
Culture -> Certain taboos that we shouldn't do? (don't want to be marked as self-centered Americans)
Most important, can someone recommend, a restaurant, nice view or nice decor. Its for my wife's bday. Cuisine would be leaning toward french or Ireland's specialty.
Any good performance or shows? Or place to pamper her?
First time in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 2 weeks in Spain
- 4 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 5 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 6 Wines charted by flavor
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Museum Pass
- 9 Central Europe itinerary
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Arriving in Prague
- 12 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 13 France in October
- 14 Day trips out of Florence?
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Venice; recommendations
- 17 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 18 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 19 7 countries in a month
- 20 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 21 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 22 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 23 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 24 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 25 Ventimiglia to Trieste