My wife and I are flying out to Dublin next week for a 4 day trip. Our main focus is in Dublin and a day trip to Galway.
I have some questions and seeking recommendation.
Tipping-> yes/no? certain situation? is this added to the bill already? More of an insult?
Culture -> Certain taboos that we shouldn't do? (don't want to be marked as self-centered Americans)
Most important, can someone recommend, a restaurant, nice view or nice decor. Its for my wife's bday. Cuisine would be leaning toward french or Ireland's specialty.
Any good performance or shows? Or place to pamper her?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 2 Airline to Rome
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 6 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 7 Towns around Lucca
- 8 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 14 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 15 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 16 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 17 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 18 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 19 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 20 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 21 Georgia in 4 days
- 22 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Dublin Luggage storage
- 25 Italy with baby - where to go?