My wife and I are flying out to Dublin next week for a 4 day trip. Our main focus is in Dublin and a day trip to Galway.
I have some questions and seeking recommendation.
Tipping-> yes/no? certain situation? is this added to the bill already? More of an insult?
Culture -> Certain taboos that we shouldn't do? (don't want to be marked as self-centered Americans)
Most important, can someone recommend, a restaurant, nice view or nice decor. Its for my wife's bday. Cuisine would be leaning toward french or Ireland's specialty.
Any good performance or shows? Or place to pamper her?
First time in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 2 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 3 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 4 Swiss rail passes
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Zurich, Switzerland
- 7 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 8 London day trips, especially castles
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 12 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 16 Day trips from Marseille
- 17 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 18 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 19 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 Day trips