My wife and I are flying out to Dublin next week for a 4 day trip. Our main focus is in Dublin and a day trip to Galway.
I have some questions and seeking recommendation.
Tipping-> yes/no? certain situation? is this added to the bill already? More of an insult?
Culture -> Certain taboos that we shouldn't do? (don't want to be marked as self-centered Americans)
Most important, can someone recommend, a restaurant, nice view or nice decor. Its for my wife's bday. Cuisine would be leaning toward french or Ireland's specialty.
Any good performance or shows? Or place to pamper her?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 2 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 3 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 6 Fodor's Survey
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 The Independent Storefronts of Paris
- 9 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 10 Barcelona question
- 11 Help with first time trip with family
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 14 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 15 European Cooking Secrets
- 16 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 17 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 18 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 19 My 60th birthday surprises
- 20 20 Days in Europe
- 21 4 days in switzerland
- 22 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 23 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 24 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 25 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!