My wife and I are flying out to Dublin next week for a 4 day trip. Our main focus is in Dublin and a day trip to Galway.
I have some questions and seeking recommendation.
Tipping-> yes/no? certain situation? is this added to the bill already? More of an insult?
Culture -> Certain taboos that we shouldn't do? (don't want to be marked as self-centered Americans)
Most important, can someone recommend, a restaurant, nice view or nice decor. Its for my wife's bday. Cuisine would be leaning toward french or Ireland's specialty.
Any good performance or shows? Or place to pamper her?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 정선바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노정선바카라
- 4 우리바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 코리아바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 6 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 13 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 14 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 15 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 16 Norway -Trips
- 17 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Norway Itinerary
- 21 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 22 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 23 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 24 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 25 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?