My wife and I are flying out to Dublin next week for a 4 day trip. Our main focus is in Dublin and a day trip to Galway.
I have some questions and seeking recommendation.
Tipping-> yes/no? certain situation? is this added to the bill already? More of an insult?
Culture -> Certain taboos that we shouldn't do? (don't want to be marked as self-centered Americans)
Most important, can someone recommend, a restaurant, nice view or nice decor. Its for my wife's bday. Cuisine would be leaning toward french or Ireland's specialty.
Any good performance or shows? Or place to pamper her?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 2 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 3 Holiday Itinerary
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Visiting the Black Forest
- 7 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 8 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 9 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Barcelona to Morocco
- 13 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 14 Greece itinerary ideas
- 15 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Should I speculate?
- 19 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 20 Itinerary help please!
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 23 Day trips from Uzes
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam