My wife and I are flying out to Dublin next week for a 4 day trip. Our main focus is in Dublin and a day trip to Galway.
I have some questions and seeking recommendation.
Tipping-> yes/no? certain situation? is this added to the bill already? More of an insult?
Culture -> Certain taboos that we shouldn't do? (don't want to be marked as self-centered Americans)
Most important, can someone recommend, a restaurant, nice view or nice decor. Its for my wife's bday. Cuisine would be leaning toward french or Ireland's specialty.
Any good performance or shows? Or place to pamper her?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 총판노하우 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 3 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 4 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 5 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 6 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 8 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 9 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 14 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 16 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 17 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 18 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 19 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 20 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 21 WWI Battlefields
- 22 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 23 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 24 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip