My wife and I are flying out to Dublin next week for a 4 day trip. Our main focus is in Dublin and a day trip to Galway.
I have some questions and seeking recommendation.
Tipping-> yes/no? certain situation? is this added to the bill already? More of an insult?
Culture -> Certain taboos that we shouldn't do? (don't want to be marked as self-centered Americans)
Most important, can someone recommend, a restaurant, nice view or nice decor. Its for my wife's bday. Cuisine would be leaning toward french or Ireland's specialty.
Any good performance or shows? Or place to pamper her?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to Travel?
- 2 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 3 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 4 Rotisserie Chicken on Paris
- 5 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 6 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 7 Charles de Gaulle airport: Speediest arrival and departure ever!
- 8 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 9 Car rental leaving Rome
- 10 Help needed for itinerary planning: Iceland
- 11 Ideas for Month in Germany
- 12 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 13 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 14 Boots for Christmastime in Germany?
- 15 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 16 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 17 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 18 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 19 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 20 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 21 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 22 Why Not Helsinki?
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 25 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens