My wife and I are flying out to Dublin next week for a 4 day trip. Our main focus is in Dublin and a day trip to Galway.
I have some questions and seeking recommendation.
Tipping-> yes/no? certain situation? is this added to the bill already? More of an insult?
Culture -> Certain taboos that we shouldn't do? (don't want to be marked as self-centered Americans)
Most important, can someone recommend, a restaurant, nice view or nice decor. Its for my wife's bday. Cuisine would be leaning toward french or Ireland's specialty.
Any good performance or shows? Or place to pamper her?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Budapest & Prague
- 11 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 12 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 13 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 driving from ancona to rome
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 20 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 21 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 24 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass