I am planning a trip to Denmark from 20th Dec to 25th Dec. Understand that 24th Dec is a Christmas day, so anyone advise us on what activities can a tourist do on this day as most of the shops are closed?
Also, is the public transport still operational on public holidays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camogli and surrounds
- 2 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 7 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 8 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 13 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 14 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 15 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 18 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 19 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 20 Route des Vins
- 21 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Les Invalides Night Show
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?