I am planning a trip to Denmark from 20th Dec to 25th Dec. Understand that 24th Dec is a Christmas day, so anyone advise us on what activities can a tourist do on this day as most of the shops are closed?
Also, is the public transport still operational on public holidays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 4 Recommendations
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Paris- restaurant
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 10 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 11 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 12 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 13 Iceland car rental agencies
- 14 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 15 Happy birthday ATM
- 16 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 17 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 18 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 19 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 20 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 23 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 24 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 25 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?