I am planning a trip to Denmark from 20th Dec to 25th Dec. Understand that 24th Dec is a Christmas day, so anyone advise us on what activities can a tourist do on this day as most of the shops are closed?
Also, is the public transport still operational on public holidays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Hotel Location
- 2 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 3 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 4 Trip in September
- 5 Escorted tours Norway
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Small towns not too near Paris
- 8 Wake Up Mods
- 9 스포츠배팅사이트 〃〃ZVZ 78。ＣOM【코드: ddr77】〃〃추천 -iam 안전토토사이트추천
- 10 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 13 Car rental help in Sicily
- 14 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 17 Clean up spam
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Driving in Croatia
- 20 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 24 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please