I am planning a trip to Denmark from 20th Dec to 25th Dec. Understand that 24th Dec is a Christmas day, so anyone advise us on what activities can a tourist do on this day as most of the shops are closed?
Also, is the public transport still operational on public holidays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 7 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Spain Itinerary
- 12 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 ATM
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 19 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 20 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 21 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 25 First visit to London