I'm planning a trip to Ireland for the first time in April for roughly a month. Its primarily going to be for golfing, but I don't want to spend a lot of money. So my rough plan is to stay in hostels and go from place to place to golf. I've read that the southwest has the most prestigious courses but also by far the most expensive. I'm a guy that would prefer a course similar without the bragging rights and 1/3 of the cost. So I heard the North and Northwest golfing is a good place to go. My question is, would traveling through hostels, renting a car and setting tee times by myself be worth while comparing to spending a lot more money to plan through a Golf Travel company and stay in hotels. I'm not looking to spend more than 3-4k for the month on everything there everything included if that's possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강친닷컴 ∽▲∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽▲∽강친닷컴
- 2 제우스뱅크☆≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡☆제우스뱅크
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 검빛경마┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓검빛경마
- 5 한국마사회┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓한국마사회
- 6 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 7 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 8 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Italy bus or train
- 13 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 16 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 17 Walking itinerary in England?
- 18 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 19 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 20 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 21 Greek fuel cost
- 22 Day trips around Vienna
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...