Ok, it's my first time going abroad. I found pretty cheap roundtrip tickets into dublin, so that was my main reason for choosing that destination. My itinerary is loose, and I'm basically "flying by the seat of my pants" on this trip in regards to my travel route. I have 2 months in Europe, september and october. I'm just wondering if dublin is a good place to start and if it's gonna be a pain in the ass to get back to Ireland to return home at the end of my trip. Also any suggestions on smart/inexpensive destinations upon leaving Ireland would be greatly appreciated. Any insight and suggestions at all would be great! Thanks! (Sorry, it's my first time ;] )
First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 2 Menorca
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 7 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 8 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 9 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 14 Airport to Piraeus
- 15 italy
- 16 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 17 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 18 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 21 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 22 Wednesday Papal Audience
- 23 Santorini
- 24 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 25 Italy Itinerary - Draft