Ok, it's my first time going abroad. I found pretty cheap roundtrip tickets into dublin, so that was my main reason for choosing that destination. My itinerary is loose, and I'm basically "flying by the seat of my pants" on this trip in regards to my travel route. I have 2 months in Europe, september and october. I'm just wondering if dublin is a good place to start and if it's gonna be a pain in the ass to get back to Ireland to return home at the end of my trip. Also any suggestions on smart/inexpensive destinations upon leaving Ireland would be greatly appreciated. Any insight and suggestions at all would be great! Thanks! (Sorry, it's my first time ;] )
First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 2 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 5 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 ITALO trains need help
- 10 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 13 plug adapters ITALY
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 16 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 17 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 18 Paris in black and white
- 19 10 days to Explore Europe
- 20 Transfer Milan airport
- 21 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 22 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 23 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 24 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 25 London for Free