Ok, it's my first time going abroad. I found pretty cheap roundtrip tickets into dublin, so that was my main reason for choosing that destination. My itinerary is loose, and I'm basically "flying by the seat of my pants" on this trip in regards to my travel route. I have 2 months in Europe, september and october. I'm just wondering if dublin is a good place to start and if it's gonna be a pain in the ass to get back to Ireland to return home at the end of my trip. Also any suggestions on smart/inexpensive destinations upon leaving Ireland would be greatly appreciated. Any insight and suggestions at all would be great! Thanks! (Sorry, it's my first time ;] )
First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A full week in The Netherlands
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Ireland in a week
- 8 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 12 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!