Ok, it's my first time going abroad. I found pretty cheap roundtrip tickets into dublin, so that was my main reason for choosing that destination. My itinerary is loose, and I'm basically "flying by the seat of my pants" on this trip in regards to my travel route. I have 2 months in Europe, september and october. I'm just wondering if dublin is a good place to start and if it's gonna be a pain in the ass to get back to Ireland to return home at the end of my trip. Also any suggestions on smart/inexpensive destinations upon leaving Ireland would be greatly appreciated. Any insight and suggestions at all would be great! Thanks! (Sorry, it's my first time ;] )
First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 4 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 5 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 6 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Reputable Tours
- 11 Is my plan ok
- 12 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 15 Ideas for Spain in May
- 16 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 17 Portugal Trip
- 18 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 19 5 Observations About Paris
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 22 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 23 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 24 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 25 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June