Ok, it's my first time going abroad. I found pretty cheap roundtrip tickets into dublin, so that was my main reason for choosing that destination. My itinerary is loose, and I'm basically "flying by the seat of my pants" on this trip in regards to my travel route. I have 2 months in Europe, september and october. I'm just wondering if dublin is a good place to start and if it's gonna be a pain in the ass to get back to Ireland to return home at the end of my trip. Also any suggestions on smart/inexpensive destinations upon leaving Ireland would be greatly appreciated. Any insight and suggestions at all would be great! Thanks! (Sorry, it's my first time ;] )
First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 3 One month (ish) in Spain
- 4 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 7 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 8 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 9 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 10 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 11 La Sagrada Familia
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Where to stay in London
- 14 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 17 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 18 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 19 Expat area's in France
- 20 Aaah...Umbria!
- 21 Sorrento Advice Please
- 22 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 23 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 24 Do I need train tix in advance
- 25 Cyprus photo gallery