Hi all - My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon trip and would appreciate your comments and suggestions about our itinerary idea. We have just under 3 weeks in September to travel and want to start in Paris (4 nights), then head to Nice (2 nights), thinking about 1-2 nights in Monte Carlo, then want to spend rest of our time in Italy (Venice and Rome). We are not sure what is the best way to get to Venice or Rome from Monte Carlo. My fiancé wants to see cinque terre, but not sure if that is too much already or if makes sense to go there and cancel Venice. Anyone have any different ideas or places to visit? Thanks!
First Time France & Italy - Honeymoon Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 2 Itinerary for Spain
- 3 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 4 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 5 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 6 Spanish Music
- 7 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 8 Things to do in/around Milan
- 9 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 10 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Ireland's west coast
- 13 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 14 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 15 mallorca
- 16 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 17 Arles as a base?
- 18 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 19 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 20 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 21 Aix en Provence
- 22 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome