Hi all - My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon trip and would appreciate your comments and suggestions about our itinerary idea. We have just under 3 weeks in September to travel and want to start in Paris (4 nights), then head to Nice (2 nights), thinking about 1-2 nights in Monte Carlo, then want to spend rest of our time in Italy (Venice and Rome). We are not sure what is the best way to get to Venice or Rome from Monte Carlo. My fiancé wants to see cinque terre, but not sure if that is too much already or if makes sense to go there and cancel Venice. Anyone have any different ideas or places to visit? Thanks!
First Time France & Italy - Honeymoon Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland help...?
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 5 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 6 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 10 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 11 Sicily in a winter
- 12 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 15 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 16 Guidebook for Iceland
- 17 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 18 Eastern Europe
- 19 Taormina Sicily
- 20 Scuol, Switzerland
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 23 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 24 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 25 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam