Hi all - My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon trip and would appreciate your comments and suggestions about our itinerary idea. We have just under 3 weeks in September to travel and want to start in Paris (4 nights), then head to Nice (2 nights), thinking about 1-2 nights in Monte Carlo, then want to spend rest of our time in Italy (Venice and Rome). We are not sure what is the best way to get to Venice or Rome from Monte Carlo. My fiancé wants to see cinque terre, but not sure if that is too much already or if makes sense to go there and cancel Venice. Anyone have any different ideas or places to visit? Thanks!
First Time France & Italy - Honeymoon Trip
- 1 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 Moving to Spain
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 6 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 7 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 8 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 9 Drive Rome Florence
- 10 Best area for wine and which one?
- 11 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 12 Prague Itinerary
- 13 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 14 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 15 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 16 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 17 Four days to wander France???
- 18 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 19 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 20 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 21 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 24 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 25 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise