Hi all - My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon trip and would appreciate your comments and suggestions about our itinerary idea. We have just under 3 weeks in September to travel and want to start in Paris (4 nights), then head to Nice (2 nights), thinking about 1-2 nights in Monte Carlo, then want to spend rest of our time in Italy (Venice and Rome). We are not sure what is the best way to get to Venice or Rome from Monte Carlo. My fiancé wants to see cinque terre, but not sure if that is too much already or if makes sense to go there and cancel Venice. Anyone have any different ideas or places to visit? Thanks!
First Time France & Italy - Honeymoon Trip
View all Europe activity »
- 1 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 2 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 8 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 rent car / Munich