Hi all - My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon trip and would appreciate your comments and suggestions about our itinerary idea. We have just under 3 weeks in September to travel and want to start in Paris (4 nights), then head to Nice (2 nights), thinking about 1-2 nights in Monte Carlo, then want to spend rest of our time in Italy (Venice and Rome). We are not sure what is the best way to get to Venice or Rome from Monte Carlo. My fiancé wants to see cinque terre, but not sure if that is too much already or if makes sense to go there and cancel Venice. Anyone have any different ideas or places to visit? Thanks!
First Time France & Italy - Honeymoon Trip
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 London Evening Activity
- 3 Holocaust tours
- 4 Planning my days in Paris
- 5 Retirement Vacation
- 6 UK flexipass best option?
- 7 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 8 Almalfi in Late March??
- 9 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 10 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 11 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 12 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 13 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 14 French Riviera Overview
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 18 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 car hire france and spain
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 24 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 25 I'd like to visit Sicily