My husband and I will be traveling to Germany with a group of educators and then venture out on our own. We will spend two days in Amsterdam, then to Hamburg and eventually make our way to Paris to fly home. The big question is do we rent a car and take the train. The train seems to take a long time, but are not sure of driving/costs in Germany and France. Any suggestions?
First time European travelers need advice!
- 1 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 2 Reichstag tickets
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 One week in Norway
- 5 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 6 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 7 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 8 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 9 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 10 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 11 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 12 Am I too fat too travel?
- 13 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 14 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 15 Do and don't, eating in France
- 16 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 17 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 18 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 19 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 20 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 21 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 22 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 23 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 24 italy itinerary for comments
- 25 chip and pin credit cards