I am planning a trip to Europe with my girlfriend. We are both in our early to mid 20's and have never been to Europe before. We plan on being there for 28 days from mid October until mid November. I have come up with a temporary itinerary and wanted to know what everyone thought. Like I said, neither of us have been to Europe and want to experience it to the fullest! We want to visit historical sites, we're both big on trying the local cuisine and beers, and learning more about the culture, and enjoy outdoor activities. With those in mind, I would greatly appreciate any input on which sites to see while we're abroad.
Dublin: 4 nights
London: 4 nights
Paris: 4 nights
Luxembourg: 2 nights
Cologne: 2 nights
Prague: 3 nights
Berlin: 4 nights
Amsterdam: 4 nights
I am also intrigued by Brussels. Does anyone think adding it to the list is too many places? Or do I already have too many stops? Please be honest as this is just a tentative itinerary. Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 7 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 8 https://thebeautysystem.com/secret-allure-cream
- 9 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 12 who is in amsterdam?
- 13 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 15 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 16 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 19 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 20 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 21 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 23 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 24 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 25 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia