I am planning a trip to Europe with my girlfriend. We are both in our early to mid 20's and have never been to Europe before. We plan on being there for 28 days from mid October until mid November. I have come up with a temporary itinerary and wanted to know what everyone thought. Like I said, neither of us have been to Europe and want to experience it to the fullest! We want to visit historical sites, we're both big on trying the local cuisine and beers, and learning more about the culture, and enjoy outdoor activities. With those in mind, I would greatly appreciate any input on which sites to see while we're abroad.
Dublin: 4 nights
London: 4 nights
Paris: 4 nights
Luxembourg: 2 nights
Cologne: 2 nights
Prague: 3 nights
Berlin: 4 nights
Amsterdam: 4 nights
I am also intrigued by Brussels. Does anyone think adding it to the list is too many places? Or do I already have too many stops? Please be honest as this is just a tentative itinerary. Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 So much to do, so little time!
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Baby Milk
- 9 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Driving in Italy?
- 16 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 17 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 18 Super Cover For Hertz
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 21 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Hotel in Vienna