I am planning a trip to Europe with my girlfriend. We are both in our early to mid 20's and have never been to Europe before. We plan on being there for 28 days from mid October until mid November. I have come up with a temporary itinerary and wanted to know what everyone thought. Like I said, neither of us have been to Europe and want to experience it to the fullest! We want to visit historical sites, we're both big on trying the local cuisine and beers, and learning more about the culture, and enjoy outdoor activities. With those in mind, I would greatly appreciate any input on which sites to see while we're abroad.
Dublin: 4 nights
London: 4 nights
Paris: 4 nights
Luxembourg: 2 nights
Cologne: 2 nights
Prague: 3 nights
Berlin: 4 nights
Amsterdam: 4 nights
I am also intrigued by Brussels. Does anyone think adding it to the list is too many places? Or do I already have too many stops? Please be honest as this is just a tentative itinerary. Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Little Cyclades and Santorini
- 2 Alitala
- 3 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 Bordeaux to Nice
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 Whathello Paris
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 11 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 Thinking about the Fjords
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 16 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 17 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 18 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Travel in Europe
- 23 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag