I am planning a trip to Europe with my girlfriend. We are both in our early to mid 20's and have never been to Europe before. We plan on being there for 28 days from mid October until mid November. I have come up with a temporary itinerary and wanted to know what everyone thought. Like I said, neither of us have been to Europe and want to experience it to the fullest! We want to visit historical sites, we're both big on trying the local cuisine and beers, and learning more about the culture, and enjoy outdoor activities. With those in mind, I would greatly appreciate any input on which sites to see while we're abroad.
Dublin: 4 nights
London: 4 nights
Paris: 4 nights
Luxembourg: 2 nights
Cologne: 2 nights
Prague: 3 nights
Berlin: 4 nights
Amsterdam: 4 nights
I am also intrigued by Brussels. Does anyone think adding it to the list is too many places? Or do I already have too many stops? Please be honest as this is just a tentative itinerary. Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Creative : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 9 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 12 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 16 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 17 Threat Level in UK
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 Itinery help Crete
- 20 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 21 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Graz in January