I'll be travelling to Europe for the first time with my 3 boys (ages 11, 14 and 16) for one month. We love the outdoors more than cities so will try and mix it up as much as possible. I have a rough destination list below and would love any comments, suggestions and advice. We've travelled extensively around Australia (home) and NZ so are good travellers and up for adventure! Many thanks in advance!
Arrive London - recovery and about 2 days
Iceland - southern region - 6 days
Paris - 3 days
Switzerland - 7 days. Thinking the Jungfrau Region? Do I need a car?
Venice - 1 or 2 days (should I drive from Switzerland?)
Rome - 4 days (stopping at Pisa on the way perhaps)
I'm allowing the extra time for travel between places.
Is this itinerary too ambitious?
Any suggestions for gorgeous 'homely' apartments/ b&b's to stay?
Also would prefer to stay away from crowds if at all possible, but this may be unrealistic though. Any ideas are really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파라다이카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노リ인터넷카지노
- 2 막탄카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천き온라인카지노추천
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 Venice Bell Tower
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 10 Kayaking in Avignon
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 13 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 20 Sintra
- 21 Scotland Trip Report
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 24 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 25 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
First time Europe one month itinerary - all comments appreciated!