Hello - once again! I am thinking about going to Amsterdam this year. I will be travelling alone (starting to see the value of a solo trip....). Which area would you suggest to stay in? I plan to do a lot of museum visiting, perhaps a concert and absolutely lots of walking and exploring! Any suggestions? Thanks!
First-time Amsterdam - solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 2 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 5 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 6 We have no idea where to go!
- 7 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 10 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 12 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 15 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 16 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 19 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 20 Scotland Votes "No"
- 21 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 22 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 25 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway