We have rented a car at Venice airport and have 3 days to visit Slovenia and return the car to Venice for our next flight. We are leaving in a few days as we are off to Cortina to ski first.
We would appreciate some suggestions as to best short itinerary. I thought of going first to Bled, then to Ljubljana and then back to Venice. Wish we had more time but cannot at this time. We will be picking up our car around noon so if we get to Bled it will be late afternoon.
What is best -- 2 nights in Bled and one in Ljubljana or the reverse? We must be back in Venice by noon the next day.
Looked at some of the posts and found some good B&B ideas. Any thoughts on Hotel Vila Bled? Any other recommendations in either Bled or Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 2 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 3 One July night in Verona - help!
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 11 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 12 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 13 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 14 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Cappadocia in June
- 17 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 20 Car insurance in Iceland
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Italy with my Teen daughters