We have rented a car at Venice airport and have 3 days to visit Slovenia and return the car to Venice for our next flight. We are leaving in a few days as we are off to Cortina to ski first.
We would appreciate some suggestions as to best short itinerary. I thought of going first to Bled, then to Ljubljana and then back to Venice. Wish we had more time but cannot at this time. We will be picking up our car around noon so if we get to Bled it will be late afternoon.
What is best -- 2 nights in Bled and one in Ljubljana or the reverse? We must be back in Venice by noon the next day.
Looked at some of the posts and found some good B&B ideas. Any thoughts on Hotel Vila Bled? Any other recommendations in either Bled or Ljubljana?
First time - 3 days from Venice to Slovenia Mid-March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottland for a day!
- 2 First ever europe trip
- 3 A guide to Madrid
- 4 Best Tours of Europe
- 5 England, Paris itinerary help
- 6 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 7 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 9 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 10 Best london location to stay?
- 11 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 12 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 13 Scotland and northern England
- 14 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 15 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 16 Help me with this trip
- 17 Help me plan a Trip
- 18 Europe first timers
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Prague for a week?
- 21 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 22 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 23 International Drivers Permit
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 Spain driving trip