We have rented a car at Venice airport and have 3 days to visit Slovenia and return the car to Venice for our next flight. We are leaving in a few days as we are off to Cortina to ski first.
We would appreciate some suggestions as to best short itinerary. I thought of going first to Bled, then to Ljubljana and then back to Venice. Wish we had more time but cannot at this time. We will be picking up our car around noon so if we get to Bled it will be late afternoon.
What is best -- 2 nights in Bled and one in Ljubljana or the reverse? We must be back in Venice by noon the next day.
Looked at some of the posts and found some good B&B ideas. Any thoughts on Hotel Vila Bled? Any other recommendations in either Bled or Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia trip Planning
- 2 Croatia
- 3 Norway -Trips
- 4 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 5 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 6 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 7 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 18 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 23 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 24 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 25 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?