We have rented a car at Venice airport and have 3 days to visit Slovenia and return the car to Venice for our next flight. We are leaving in a few days as we are off to Cortina to ski first.
We would appreciate some suggestions as to best short itinerary. I thought of going first to Bled, then to Ljubljana and then back to Venice. Wish we had more time but cannot at this time. We will be picking up our car around noon so if we get to Bled it will be late afternoon.
What is best -- 2 nights in Bled and one in Ljubljana or the reverse? We must be back in Venice by noon the next day.
Looked at some of the posts and found some good B&B ideas. Any thoughts on Hotel Vila Bled? Any other recommendations in either Bled or Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 2 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 3 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 4 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 5 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 6 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 7 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 8 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 9 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 Shopping in Paris
- 14 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 15 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 16 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 19 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 20 Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 22 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 23 planning confusion
- 24 Croatia Itenerary
- 25 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.