We have rented a car at Venice airport and have 3 days to visit Slovenia and return the car to Venice for our next flight. We are leaving in a few days as we are off to Cortina to ski first.
We would appreciate some suggestions as to best short itinerary. I thought of going first to Bled, then to Ljubljana and then back to Venice. Wish we had more time but cannot at this time. We will be picking up our car around noon so if we get to Bled it will be late afternoon.
What is best -- 2 nights in Bled and one in Ljubljana or the reverse? We must be back in Venice by noon the next day.
Looked at some of the posts and found some good B&B ideas. Any thoughts on Hotel Vila Bled? Any other recommendations in either Bled or Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 2 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 7 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 8 Amalfi or Positano
- 9 Croatia travel ideas
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 12 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 13 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 14 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 15 Public Transport information App/Website
- 16 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 17 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 18 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 19 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 20 12 Days in Italy
- 21 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 22 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 23 house exchange
- 24 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 25 St.Malo Suggestions ?