We have rented a car at Venice airport and have 3 days to visit Slovenia and return the car to Venice for our next flight. We are leaving in a few days as we are off to Cortina to ski first.
We would appreciate some suggestions as to best short itinerary. I thought of going first to Bled, then to Ljubljana and then back to Venice. Wish we had more time but cannot at this time. We will be picking up our car around noon so if we get to Bled it will be late afternoon.
What is best -- 2 nights in Bled and one in Ljubljana or the reverse? We must be back in Venice by noon the next day.
Looked at some of the posts and found some good B&B ideas. Any thoughts on Hotel Vila Bled? Any other recommendations in either Bled or Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales by public transport
- 2 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 3 Car rental between countries
- 4 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 5 Rhine River Cruise
- 6 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 9 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 Walking Scotland
- 12 Adaptors for Belgium
- 13 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 14 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 15 Train Ticket Help
- 16 I forgot my international driver permit
- 17 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 18 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 19 Prague old town
- 20 Bordeaux TRIP
- 21 20 free days of Europe
- 22 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 23 Naples or Genoa
- 24 Munich restaurant recs
- 25 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16