We have rented a car at Venice airport and have 3 days to visit Slovenia and return the car to Venice for our next flight. We are leaving in a few days as we are off to Cortina to ski first.
We would appreciate some suggestions as to best short itinerary. I thought of going first to Bled, then to Ljubljana and then back to Venice. Wish we had more time but cannot at this time. We will be picking up our car around noon so if we get to Bled it will be late afternoon.
What is best -- 2 nights in Bled and one in Ljubljana or the reverse? We must be back in Venice by noon the next day.
Looked at some of the posts and found some good B&B ideas. Any thoughts on Hotel Vila Bled? Any other recommendations in either Bled or Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 2 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 3 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 4 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 5 15 days trip to Europe
- 6 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany
- 11 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 European Travel in March
- 15 Scotland Highlands Help
- 16 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 17 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Berlin, germany
- 20 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 21 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 22 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 25 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest