We have rented a car at Venice airport and have 3 days to visit Slovenia and return the car to Venice for our next flight. We are leaving in a few days as we are off to Cortina to ski first.
We would appreciate some suggestions as to best short itinerary. I thought of going first to Bled, then to Ljubljana and then back to Venice. Wish we had more time but cannot at this time. We will be picking up our car around noon so if we get to Bled it will be late afternoon.
What is best -- 2 nights in Bled and one in Ljubljana or the reverse? We must be back in Venice by noon the next day.
Looked at some of the posts and found some good B&B ideas. Any thoughts on Hotel Vila Bled? Any other recommendations in either Bled or Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement
- 2 Trans-Siberia Train
- 3 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 4 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 5 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 8 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 9 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 10 A week driving in Bavaria
- 11 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 12 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 13 PLITVICE LAKES
- 14 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 19 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 20 written guide for Olympia
- 21 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 22 Naxos hotel question
- 23 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 24 Avignon or St. remy
- 25 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required