We have rented a car at Venice airport and have 3 days to visit Slovenia and return the car to Venice for our next flight. We are leaving in a few days as we are off to Cortina to ski first.
We would appreciate some suggestions as to best short itinerary. I thought of going first to Bled, then to Ljubljana and then back to Venice. Wish we had more time but cannot at this time. We will be picking up our car around noon so if we get to Bled it will be late afternoon.
What is best -- 2 nights in Bled and one in Ljubljana or the reverse? We must be back in Venice by noon the next day.
Looked at some of the posts and found some good B&B ideas. Any thoughts on Hotel Vila Bled? Any other recommendations in either Bled or Ljubljana?
First time - 3 days from Venice to Slovenia Mid-March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Porto -City Break
- 3 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 9 Street food in Turkey
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 16 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 17 Prague - Tram #22
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 London hotel