We have rented a car at Venice airport and have 3 days to visit Slovenia and return the car to Venice for our next flight. We are leaving in a few days as we are off to Cortina to ski first.
We would appreciate some suggestions as to best short itinerary. I thought of going first to Bled, then to Ljubljana and then back to Venice. Wish we had more time but cannot at this time. We will be picking up our car around noon so if we get to Bled it will be late afternoon.
What is best -- 2 nights in Bled and one in Ljubljana or the reverse? We must be back in Venice by noon the next day.
Looked at some of the posts and found some good B&B ideas. Any thoughts on Hotel Vila Bled? Any other recommendations in either Bled or Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 2 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 3 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 4 February in Florence
- 5 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 6 Praiana to Positano
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Barcelona and...
- 10 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 11 Canal du Midi
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Family vacation to europe
- 14 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 15 Day in Madrid
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 charming cities in Spain
- 18 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 21 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 22 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 23 Spain during Holy Week
- 24 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 25 Le Marche Research Help