My husband and I, both retired, are making our first trip to Scandinavia. No time for Norway this trip. We arrive in Copenhagen May 12 and travel to Bornholm the 15th or 16th. Must arrive in Helsinki for a family reunion for the 20th. Hope to visit with family and see the sights in Finland and make a trip to Estonia- Tallin for the sights and Silliamae to visit relatives. Then to Stockholm for about three days before returning on the 5th of June. Any suggestions concerning accommodation, travel arrangements would be most welcome. Thanks.
First Scandinavian Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 4 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 5 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 car rental info
- 9 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 bath or york
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 16 Ste Remy France
- 17 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 London tube
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Local Tour in Provence?
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island