I am in the process of planning a "backpacking" trip to Europe this summer. I have been to the UK before but not alone. I am wondering if anyone has general tips or advice. I would ideally like to hit up France, Amsterdam, Italy, Portugal, Spain if possible and/or any where in between in about 2 weeks (obviously some spots will not make the final itinerary.) I have been using SkyScanner for flights and I am curious about trains or busses or general transportation once in the city. Any must see spots? Good hostels? Budgets (other than flight budgets)?
All appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reset YAHOO Setting CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO mail Tec*h SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 3 London in Winter Report
- 4 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 5 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 Airport Transit Visa
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 11 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 Paris advice with kids
- 14 Anniversary trip to France
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 International drivers permit
- 20 Moscow Favorites
- 21 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 22 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 23 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 24 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 25 Guide for Nowa Huta?