I am in the process of planning a "backpacking" trip to Europe this summer. I have been to the UK before but not alone. I am wondering if anyone has general tips or advice. I would ideally like to hit up France, Amsterdam, Italy, Portugal, Spain if possible and/or any where in between in about 2 weeks (obviously some spots will not make the final itinerary.) I have been using SkyScanner for flights and I am curious about trains or busses or general transportation once in the city. Any must see spots? Good hostels? Budgets (other than flight budgets)?
All appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노가입■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노イ코리아카지노
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 4 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 2 weeks Europe trip
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 12 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 15 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 16 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 17 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 18 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 19 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 20 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 25 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece