My husband and I are planning are very first international trip. We have chosen Italy and are pretty much clueless. We are drawn Tuscany and it's surrounding areas. We are looking at a two week trip in possiblyin the fall, but are open to suggestions. We need ideas, advice and suggestions. We love great food, some history, great scenery(of course) and shopping. Authentic food is best and shopping should be affordable and authentic, as well. Outdoor markets that are not so much tourist traps. Our kids have been with their grandparents, so we have a little information but would love to hear any suggestions out there.
First International Trip Ever!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 3 driving in france with kids
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 9 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Story of the German Christmas star
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 18 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano