My husband and I are planning are very first international trip. We have chosen Italy and are pretty much clueless. We are drawn Tuscany and it's surrounding areas. We are looking at a two week trip in possiblyin the fall, but are open to suggestions. We need ideas, advice and suggestions. We love great food, some history, great scenery(of course) and shopping. Authentic food is best and shopping should be affordable and authentic, as well. Outdoor markets that are not so much tourist traps. Our kids have been with their grandparents, so we have a little information but would love to hear any suggestions out there.
First International Trip Ever!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family trip to France with kids
- 2 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 3 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 4 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 5 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 6 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 10 A week in spain
- 11 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 12 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 13 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 14 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 15 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 16 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 19 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 20 Hotel in Lisbon
- 21 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 22 Napoli logistics
- 23 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 24 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 25 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?