My husband and I are planning are very first international trip. We have chosen Italy and are pretty much clueless. We are drawn Tuscany and it's surrounding areas. We are looking at a two week trip in possiblyin the fall, but are open to suggestions. We need ideas, advice and suggestions. We love great food, some history, great scenery(of course) and shopping. Authentic food is best and shopping should be affordable and authentic, as well. Outdoor markets that are not so much tourist traps. Our kids have been with their grandparents, so we have a little information but would love to hear any suggestions out there.
First International Trip Ever!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 2 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 18 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 19 Heli Tour
- 20 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 23 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary