I've decided not to go to any travel agency, I want to plan this holidays by myself but I need your help.
My destination is Italy, but I don't know which town I should choose. I'm amazed by photos of Positano, Bari or Sorrento, but I'm open to offers.
I dream about stay in charming city with many small restaurants and nice, small shops.
I want to spend time doing shoping, sunbathing and eating Italian food.
I would be also grateful for any suggestion of accommodation. I do not have enough money for hotel. I'm going to spend 500-600 € (for 2 people, 5-6 nights). Maybe you know any nice, clean hostels or sth?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED: MCAFEE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MCAFEE SECURITY 24*7
- 2 GMAIL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 GMAIL Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 Stuck in Paris
- 4 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ex-pats with young kids
- 13 Iceland france spain
- 14 Ludwig Castles
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Paris hotel
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Spanish food - not that special?
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Maximizing Norway time
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?