I've decided not to go to any travel agency, I want to plan this holidays by myself but I need your help.
My destination is Italy, but I don't know which town I should choose. I'm amazed by photos of Positano, Bari or Sorrento, but I'm open to offers.
I dream about stay in charming city with many small restaurants and nice, small shops.
I want to spend time doing shoping, sunbathing and eating Italian food.
I would be also grateful for any suggestion of accommodation. I do not have enough money for hotel. I'm going to spend 500-600 € (for 2 people, 5-6 nights). Maybe you know any nice, clean hostels or sth?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 What do after Bernia Express?
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Germany family road trip help!
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 14 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 15 Lyon
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 France, UK and Ireland
- 23 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 24 French theater in Paris
- 25 Best way to learn a foreign language?