I've decided not to go to any travel agency, I want to plan this holidays by myself but I need your help.
My destination is Italy, but I don't know which town I should choose. I'm amazed by photos of Positano, Bari or Sorrento, but I'm open to offers.
I dream about stay in charming city with many small restaurants and nice, small shops.
I want to spend time doing shoping, sunbathing and eating Italian food.
I would be also grateful for any suggestion of accommodation. I do not have enough money for hotel. I'm going to spend 500-600 € (for 2 people, 5-6 nights). Maybe you know any nice, clean hostels or sth?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 5 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Paris Metro
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 12 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 13 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 14 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 18 Cambrils
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Amalfi Coast help
- 21 CDG airport and connection time
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 24 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 25 solo guy traveling to europe help please