We are planning for our family vacation to Swiss this September.
Members : Me(30) , my wife(30) , My Mom (60) , my mom in law (55)
We plan to go to Zurich from Mumbai , India .
With a moderate budget what all places do you suggest that we must go.
No of days : 24 th Sept - 3 rd Oct. ( ~ 7 days)
Unless Must See, We would like to avoid crowded places and rather enjoy Scenic beauty.
We are interested in Scenic train journeys and because we have our Mom s with us so lot of hiking would not be possible.
Please advice the needful .
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich
- 2 First time in France
- 3 What type of visa is right for me?
- 4 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 8 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 9 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 Budapest Hotels
- 12 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 13 4 days in switzerland
- 14 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 15 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 16 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 17 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 20 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 21 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 22 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 23 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 First Time Solo Travel info