We are planning for our family vacation to Swiss this September.
Members : Me(30) , my wife(30) , My Mom (60) , my mom in law (55)
We plan to go to Zurich from Mumbai , India .
With a moderate budget what all places do you suggest that we must go.
No of days : 24 th Sept - 3 rd Oct. ( ~ 7 days)
Unless Must See, We would like to avoid crowded places and rather enjoy Scenic beauty.
We are interested in Scenic train journeys and because we have our Mom s with us so lot of hiking would not be possible.
Please advice the needful .
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Europe Sim card help
- 4 England and Wales by public transport
- 5 Buying flowers in London?
- 6 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 7 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 8 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 9 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 10 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 11 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 12 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 13 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 14 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 15 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 16 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 17 MiFi in Italy
- 18 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 19 One quick week -- where in France?
- 20 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 21 Guides - Matera
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 24 Ravello to Paestum
- 25 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada