We are planning for our family vacation to Swiss this September.
Members : Me(30) , my wife(30) , My Mom (60) , my mom in law (55)
We plan to go to Zurich from Mumbai , India .
With a moderate budget what all places do you suggest that we must go.
No of days : 24 th Sept - 3 rd Oct. ( ~ 7 days)
Unless Must See, We would like to avoid crowded places and rather enjoy Scenic beauty.
We are interested in Scenic train journeys and because we have our Mom s with us so lot of hiking would not be possible.
Please advice the needful .
Thanks a lot.
first family trip to Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 2 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 3 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 4 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 5 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 6 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 7 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 8 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 11 How to make this adventure work?
- 12 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 13 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 14 dining in Brussels
- 15 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 16 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 17 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 18 using airbnb for the first time...
- 19 Madrid: City Views
- 20 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 21 plug adapters ITALY
- 22 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 25 How much luggage?????