I will be taking a 2 week trip to Europe with my parents and my sister. The only child going will be my sister, who will be 15 at the time. We plan on going in two years and would like to begin planning now so we can come up with some sort of budget. Our main issue is deciding where we should visit. For the most part we are not too interested in visiting the UK for this particular trip, but all four of us have agreed to visit France.
Any comments, links, or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼번호 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 3 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 4 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 free international phone calls
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London