I will be taking a 2 week trip to Europe with my parents and my sister. The only child going will be my sister, who will be 15 at the time. We plan on going in two years and would like to begin planning now so we can come up with some sort of budget. Our main issue is deciding where we should visit. For the most part we are not too interested in visiting the UK for this particular trip, but all four of us have agreed to visit France.
Any comments, links, or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 3 Revised itinerary for italy
- 4 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 5 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 6 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 7 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 Amalfi Coast help
- 11 Paris Metro
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 A good book!!
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 CDG airport and connection time