I will be taking a 2 week trip to Europe with my parents and my sister. The only child going will be my sister, who will be 15 at the time. We plan on going in two years and would like to begin planning now so we can come up with some sort of budget. Our main issue is deciding where we should visit. For the most part we are not too interested in visiting the UK for this particular trip, but all four of us have agreed to visit France.
Any comments, links, or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Greek Village
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Berlin
- 21 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 22 Germany or Sweden
- 23 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 24 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 25 Two days in Rome