I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 2 Germany at Christmas
- 3 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 4 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 5 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 6 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 7 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 8 From Schipol to ?
- 9 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 10 British Airways, anyone?
- 11 Istanbul to budapest
- 12 overnight ferries?
- 13 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 14 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 15 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 16 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 17 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 20 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 21 Small-group day tours from London?
- 22 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 23 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 24 Back from a great trip !!
- 25 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr