I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 2 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 3 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 4 Three days in Athens
- 5 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 6 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 7 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 8 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 9 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 10 Forints or Euros?
- 11 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 12 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 13 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 14 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 15 Another Visit to London
- 16 Questions about regionale trains
- 17 Finalizing Itinerary
- 18 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 19 Overnight Layover -London
- 20 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 21 Vienna Favorites
- 22 15 nights in Italy
- 23 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 24 Rental car in Italy
- 25 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?