I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
First Family Trip Abroad-Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 2 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Help for San Sebastian
- 5 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 6 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 7 spain
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 10 2 Days in Rome
- 11 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 12 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 13 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 14 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 3 days in Rome
- 18 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 2 full days in Paris
- 20 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 21 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 22 Help with Madrid Location
- 23 Venice, just arrived
- 24 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 25 Central London Hotels