I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 3 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 4 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 5 Our European adventures
- 6 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 7 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 1 day trip from Nice
- 10 Norway holiday locations
- 11 Norway holiday locations
- 12 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 13 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 14 Help with itinerary
- 15 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 16 Planning Advice!
- 17 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 18 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 19 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 20 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 21 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 24 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 25 20 free days of Europe