I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finland around Christmas time?
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 monograms vacation tours
- 4 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 5 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 6 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 Stu Tower
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 12 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Crete Holiday
- 15 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 16 6 Days in Italy
- 17 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 18 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 19 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 20 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 21 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 22 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 23 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Amsterdam Mayor retires