I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
First Family Trip Abroad-Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Venice, just arrived
- 3 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 4 Central London Hotels
- 5 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 6 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 7 Help for San Sebastian
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 3 days in Rome
- 10 2 Days in Rome
- 11 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 12 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 15 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 16 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 17 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 18 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 19 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 20 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Help with Madrid Location
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?