I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 2 London train and hotel information?
- 3 Swiss Transport Questions
- 4 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 5 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 6 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 7 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 10 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 11 Venice water buses
- 12 Budapest questions round 1
- 13 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 14 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 15 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 16 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 17 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 Where in Switzerland
- 20 La Compagnie Air Flight to Paris
- 21 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 22 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 23 Self-driving in Iceland
- 24 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 25 Venice Ferry to Croatia