I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 2 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 3 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 4 Paris food tours?
- 5 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 6 Norway in the nutshell
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 9 Puglia and Matera
- 10 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet
- 11 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 12 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 13 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 14 Day Trip From London
- 15 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 16 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 17 French towns in autumn
- 18 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 19 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 20 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 21 What area of Venice to stay?
- 22 la spezia vs. levanto
- 23 Southern Puglia Italy
- 24 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 25 Toulouse Metro & Train Station