I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Via del Sale, Italy
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 5 Cornwall Advice
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 10 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Nafplio to Hydra
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 20 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 23 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 24 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 25 "Never Mind"