I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 3 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 4 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Day trips from Uzes
- 7 Greece Experts
- 8 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 9 My First Trip to Europe...
- 10 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 14 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 15 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 16 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Madrid city centre?
- 19 Puglia
- 20 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 23 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 24 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 25 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy