I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
First Family Trip Abroad-Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 2 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 3 International driving permit required in France?
- 4 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 5 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 6 Netherlands Delta Works
- 7 Passport Delays
- 8 Hotel in Rome?
- 9 Cotswolds village base
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 12 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 13 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 14 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 15 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 16 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 17 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 18 Wine tour from Verona?
- 19 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 20 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 21 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 22 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 23 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)