I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 2 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 3 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 4 First European Vacation )
- 5 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 6 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 7 Cars in France
- 8 Rovaniemi or Levi??
- 9 Bahn sales
- 10 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 11 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 12 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 13 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 14 Greek island advice
- 15 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 16 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 17 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 18 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 19 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 20 Paris
- 21 Rome/Florence
- 22 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 23 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 24 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 25 Traveling around Lake Geneva