I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
First Family Trip Abroad-Greece
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 12 banger rally around europe?
- 13 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 14 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Trip around Spain
- 21 Trieste as a day trip?
- 22 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 23 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 24 Spain - Andalucia
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich