I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
First Family Trip Abroad-Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 10 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 11 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 18 Munich
- 19 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 23 Munich with a car?
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites