I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
First Family Trip Abroad-Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Florence hotel?
- 2 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 3 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 4 Rocamaxour
- 5 April in Madrid
- 6 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 7 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 9 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 12 Spain vacation help
- 13 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 14 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 15 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 18 Greece after the Vote
- 19 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 20 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 21 Shipping bags home
- 22 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 23 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 24 Apartment in Italy
- 25 Help Me Plan My Trip