I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 student in denmark
- 2 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 3 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 4 What to see in Dresden...
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 6 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 7 Sienna with kids
- 8 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 11 Day River trips from Porto
- 12 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 13 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 15 3 months to travel Europe!
- 16 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 17 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 18 Places to visits near Porto
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 20 Tour or independent
- 21 Vet my itinerary
- 22 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 23 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 24 8 days in switzerland
- 25 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?