I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
First Family Trip Abroad-Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 American Express
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 12 Three ferries to Mull
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 22 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 25 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence