I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
First Family Trip Abroad-Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 2 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 5 Passport Delays
- 6 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 7 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 8 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 9 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 10 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 11 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 12 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 13 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 16 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 17 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 18 Netherlands Delta Works
- 19 Southern Italy without a Car
- 20 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Hotel in Rome?
- 24 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 25 Visit to Bath and London england