I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 2 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 3 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 4 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 5 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 6 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 7 Stroller in Europe
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 10 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 11 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 12 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 13 Car rental leaving Rome
- 14 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 15 Why Not Helsinki?
- 16 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 17 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 18 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 19 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 20 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 21 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 22 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 23 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 24 Paris Under Seige...
- 25 8 days in Vienna in December