I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
First Family Trip Abroad-Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 5 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 6 Liverpool to London
- 7 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 8 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 9 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 10 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 11 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 12 DVD players in France
- 13 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 14 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 15 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 16 Train from Sarlat
- 17 Trains
- 18 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 19 Naples vs Sorrento
- 20 Cinque Terre trails
- 21 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Paris Bastille Day
- 24 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 25 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015