I have just joined Fodor's to ask for y'all's help planning our family's first trip abroad. At this point our plan is to take the kids, all five of them (23, 21, 10, 7 & 4), to Greece for two weeks in May/June. We have never taken the family on a trip for this long and my husband is the only one of us to have been outside the US. So we need all the help we can get! Anything and everything y'all can tell me would be GREATLY appreciated! What to expect with customs at the airport, good islands to visit for the kids, packing tips, etc.
Thanks in advance!!!
First Family Trip Abroad-Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy tours
- 2 Alterations to night trains routes
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Scottish Passport
- 5 London GTG late September?
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Amsterdam
- 8 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 9 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 10 Questions About Croatia
- 11 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 12 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 13 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 14 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Air France strike
- 18 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 19 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 20 Best day trips from Paris
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 22 Sunny September Trip Report
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 25 Norway Advice