I am in the process of planning my first EuroTrip and would love some input and suggestions. Here are some things that I think could help guide you in forming your suggestions for my trip:
1. Two people going - Myself (Male, 23) and a friend (Male, 23). Both of us have never been to Europe.
2. When? - We have 12 days (2 of travel) total for our trip and we would like it to be in the beginning of August. Leaving from Tennessee.
3. We are looking to see 3 main cities (maybe a day trip or two depending on which cities we choose)
4. What we want to see - Both of us seem to agree on what we value from this trip: Culture, Scenery, Food&Drink, Night Life
5. This is a budget trip as we just got out of school and would like to keep everything under $3500
Basically, we would love suggestions on which cities to visit that make the most sense logistically and economically. If you could put yourself in our shoes and think about the information above that would really help. We have contemplated two routes (Paris, Munich, Venice) (Prague, Munich, Venice), but would love to hear more options from people with more experience. Thank you very much for the help. We are excited!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 Crete Holiday
- 3 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 4 Travel in Europe
- 5 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 6 Whathello Paris
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Christmas markets
- 21 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 22 PARIS
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Alitala
- 25 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid