I am in the process of planning my first EuroTrip and would love some input and suggestions. Here are some things that I think could help guide you in forming your suggestions for my trip:
1. Two people going - Myself (Male, 23) and a friend (Male, 23). Both of us have never been to Europe.
2. When? - We have 12 days (2 of travel) total for our trip and we would like it to be in the beginning of August. Leaving from Tennessee.
3. We are looking to see 3 main cities (maybe a day trip or two depending on which cities we choose)
4. What we want to see - Both of us seem to agree on what we value from this trip: Culture, Scenery, Food&Drink, Night Life
5. This is a budget trip as we just got out of school and would like to keep everything under $3500
Basically, we would love suggestions on which cities to visit that make the most sense logistically and economically. If you could put yourself in our shoes and think about the information above that would really help. We have contemplated two routes (Paris, Munich, Venice) (Prague, Munich, Venice), but would love to hear more options from people with more experience. Thank you very much for the help. We are excited!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷카지노사이트‷)
- 2 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 3 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 4 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 5 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 8 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 9 Spain and South of France
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 11 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 12 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 13 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands