I am in the process of planning my first EuroTrip and would love some input and suggestions. Here are some things that I think could help guide you in forming your suggestions for my trip:
1. Two people going - Myself (Male, 23) and a friend (Male, 23). Both of us have never been to Europe.
2. When? - We have 12 days (2 of travel) total for our trip and we would like it to be in the beginning of August. Leaving from Tennessee.
3. We are looking to see 3 main cities (maybe a day trip or two depending on which cities we choose)
4. What we want to see - Both of us seem to agree on what we value from this trip: Culture, Scenery, Food&Drink, Night Life
5. This is a budget trip as we just got out of school and would like to keep everything under $3500
Basically, we would love suggestions on which cities to visit that make the most sense logistically and economically. If you could put yourself in our shoes and think about the information above that would really help. We have contemplated two routes (Paris, Munich, Venice) (Prague, Munich, Venice), but would love to hear more options from people with more experience. Thank you very much for the help. We are excited!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 2 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 5 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 6 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 7 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 8 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 9 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 10 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 11 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 14 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 15 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 16 Appenzell in December?
- 17 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 18 Iceland in January/February
- 19 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 22 WWI Battlefields
- 23 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 24 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 25 Visiting Zurich