I am in the process of planning my first EuroTrip and would love some input and suggestions. Here are some things that I think could help guide you in forming your suggestions for my trip:
1. Two people going - Myself (Male, 23) and a friend (Male, 23). Both of us have never been to Europe.
2. When? - We have 12 days (2 of travel) total for our trip and we would like it to be in the beginning of August. Leaving from Tennessee.
3. We are looking to see 3 main cities (maybe a day trip or two depending on which cities we choose)
4. What we want to see - Both of us seem to agree on what we value from this trip: Culture, Scenery, Food&Drink, Night Life
5. This is a budget trip as we just got out of school and would like to keep everything under $3500
Basically, we would love suggestions on which cities to visit that make the most sense logistically and economically. If you could put yourself in our shoes and think about the information above that would really help. We have contemplated two routes (Paris, Munich, Venice) (Prague, Munich, Venice), but would love to hear more options from people with more experience. Thank you very much for the help. We are excited!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 7 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Sintra
- 10 Venice Bell Tower
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 16 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Kayaking in Avignon
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 21 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 22 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?