I'm planning my first European vacation. I'm a 24 year old female and I will be traveling by myself. My budget will be about ~8,000.
I'm going to be there from May 27th to June 21st.
This is what I have so far:
May 27th-May 31st= London (Day Trip to Bath and/or Stonehenge)
June 1st-June 5th= Paris (Day Trip to Versailles/Giverny)
June 6th= Travel to Venice
June 7th-8th= Venice
June 9th-June 13th= Rome (Day Trip to Pompeii/Amfali Coast)
June 14th= Travel to Madrid
June 15th-June 20th= Madrid (Day Trip to Toledo)
June 21st= Leaving Europe for now (
Appreciate any and all help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라VIP■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온카지노ン온카지노
- 2 One night in the Dolomites
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 7 Airport Transit Visa
- 8 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 9 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 10 Where in Greece
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 18 Day in Capri
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 TSA Precheck
- 21 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Paris travel help
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?