I'm planning my first European vacation. I'm a 24 year old female and I will be traveling by myself. My budget will be about ~8,000.
I'm going to be there from May 27th to June 21st.
This is what I have so far:
May 27th-May 31st= London (Day Trip to Bath and/or Stonehenge)
June 1st-June 5th= Paris (Day Trip to Versailles/Giverny)
June 6th= Travel to Venice
June 7th-8th= Venice
June 9th-June 13th= Rome (Day Trip to Pompeii/Amfali Coast)
June 14th= Travel to Madrid
June 15th-June 20th= Madrid (Day Trip to Toledo)
June 21st= Leaving Europe for now (
Appreciate any and all help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 2 Bruges
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Planning A trip
- 16 A week in the Occitanie
- 17 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 24 Train Through Spain
- 25 Destination ideas for 88 year old