I'm planning my first European vacation. I'm a 24 year old female and I will be traveling by myself. My budget will be about ~8,000.
I'm going to be there from May 27th to June 21st.
This is what I have so far:
May 27th-May 31st= London (Day Trip to Bath and/or Stonehenge)
June 1st-June 5th= Paris (Day Trip to Versailles/Giverny)
June 6th= Travel to Venice
June 7th-8th= Venice
June 9th-June 13th= Rome (Day Trip to Pompeii/Amfali Coast)
June 14th= Travel to Madrid
June 15th-June 20th= Madrid (Day Trip to Toledo)
June 21st= Leaving Europe for now (
Appreciate any and all help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 7 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Interesting places to visit
- 12 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 Budapest in December 2017
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 We're here!