I'm planning my first European vacation. I'm a 24 year old female and I will be traveling by myself. My budget will be about ~8,000.
I'm going to be there from May 27th to June 21st.
This is what I have so far:
May 27th-May 31st= London (Day Trip to Bath and/or Stonehenge)
June 1st-June 5th= Paris (Day Trip to Versailles/Giverny)
June 6th= Travel to Venice
June 7th-8th= Venice
June 9th-June 13th= Rome (Day Trip to Pompeii/Amfali Coast)
June 14th= Travel to Madrid
June 15th-June 20th= Madrid (Day Trip to Toledo)
June 21st= Leaving Europe for now (
Appreciate any and all help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 5 Camogli and surrounds
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 8 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 9 Route des Vins
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty