Avid runner, outdoor adventurer. Good food, good wine. Would rather not rent car. Possible thoughts, London, Ireland, Scotland and Paris?? Hate to be vague but can't get beyond overwhelmed with information. Wish someone could pick it for me!!
First European Trip, traveling solo,about 12-14 days from US.
- 1 Germany and Italy
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 4 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 5 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 6 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 7 Car rental
- 8 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 9 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 14 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 17 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 20 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 21 London at Xmas
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 24 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 25 Hotel question...first time to Paris!