Hi, this will be my first time in Europe. I will be traveling with my 17 year old daughter. We will be staying at a friends place in Nanterre. We will be there end of April through the beginning of May. We will be there for a week. We want to do a 1 day trip to Belgium. I wanted to know is it best to travel there on a week day or on the weekend? Also my daughter is learning to be a photographer and so I thought it would be nice to visit Provins and Toyes. The other days we would hang in Paris checking out the sights and just kinda playing it by ear. Our transportation will be the train. Any ideas that will help this trip to be memorable for both of us? Thanks!
First European Trip - Paris France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 4 Spain Questions
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 7 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 one last portugal car rental question
- 12 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 13 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 14 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 15 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 19 Street food in Turkey
- 20 Dublin Hostels
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 25 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh