Hi, this will be my first time in Europe. I will be traveling with my 17 year old daughter. We will be staying at a friends place in Nanterre. We will be there end of April through the beginning of May. We will be there for a week. We want to do a 1 day trip to Belgium. I wanted to know is it best to travel there on a week day or on the weekend? Also my daughter is learning to be a photographer and so I thought it would be nice to visit Provins and Toyes. The other days we would hang in Paris checking out the sights and just kinda playing it by ear. Our transportation will be the train. Any ideas that will help this trip to be memorable for both of us? Thanks!
First European Trip - Paris France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 5 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 12 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 13 Shoes for Paris in April
- 14 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 17 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 20 London visit
- 21 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 22 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 23 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?