No clue what I'm doing. My husband, mom and I are going to visit my brother in June. He lives in Suffolk, England, and we will be there from Sunday, June 7 - Monday, June 22. Our intentions while we are there are to visit Suffolk and surrounding areas that he wants to show us for the first 2 days (Monday - Tuesday), and then travel to a few places after that.
I need help as far as planning what we are wanting to do within a quite short time frame. We realistically only have about 11 days to travel. We all agree on that we want to see Scotland and London, I really want to see Paris, and my mom really wants to see Poland, is fine with going to Paris. My husband and I are dying to see Switzerland and Italy, too. However, I'm worried we really don't have enough time for all of that in order to enjoy it. So my question is this:
Does it make sense for us to go to Paris on Wednesday and Thursday night, and then husband and I go to Italy for the weekend (forgoing Switzerland because I know it's too much in one weekend), and my mom go with my brother to Poland for the weekend, and then all of us some how end back up in Scotland thereafter on the following Monday, spend 2 nights there, and then go back to London on Wednesday - Monday? (reason for her to go to Poland for the weekend and us Italy, is because my brother can only take off that weekend and the following week, and we all want to do Scotland and London).
I know we for sure want a lot of time in London, but the question is how much time do we truly need in Paris and Scotland, and is it worth us cramming in Italy/my mom cramming in Poland for a weekend, or should we forget that and just do Paris, Scotland, and then London?
We have no idea what we are doing. obviously Any help is REALLY appreciated!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning