No clue what I'm doing. My husband, mom and I are going to visit my brother in June. He lives in Suffolk, England, and we will be there from Sunday, June 7 - Monday, June 22. Our intentions while we are there are to visit Suffolk and surrounding areas that he wants to show us for the first 2 days (Monday - Tuesday), and then travel to a few places after that.
I need help as far as planning what we are wanting to do within a quite short time frame. We realistically only have about 11 days to travel. We all agree on that we want to see Scotland and London, I really want to see Paris, and my mom really wants to see Poland, is fine with going to Paris. My husband and I are dying to see Switzerland and Italy, too. However, I'm worried we really don't have enough time for all of that in order to enjoy it. So my question is this:
Does it make sense for us to go to Paris on Wednesday and Thursday night, and then husband and I go to Italy for the weekend (forgoing Switzerland because I know it's too much in one weekend), and my mom go with my brother to Poland for the weekend, and then all of us some how end back up in Scotland thereafter on the following Monday, spend 2 nights there, and then go back to London on Wednesday - Monday? (reason for her to go to Poland for the weekend and us Italy, is because my brother can only take off that weekend and the following week, and we all want to do Scotland and London).
I know we for sure want a lot of time in London, but the question is how much time do we truly need in Paris and Scotland, and is it worth us cramming in Italy/my mom cramming in Poland for a weekend, or should we forget that and just do Paris, Scotland, and then London?
We have no idea what we are doing. obviously Any help is REALLY appreciated!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 안전한 인터넷 카지노 사이트
- 2 Escorted Tours
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 5 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 10 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 What tips can you give about packing?
- 14 Le Marche, Italy
- 15 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 16 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 17 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 18 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 19 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 20 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 21 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 22 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 23 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 24 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 25 Driving from Munich to Barcelona