No clue what I'm doing. My husband, mom and I are going to visit my brother in June. He lives in Suffolk, England, and we will be there from Sunday, June 7 - Monday, June 22. Our intentions while we are there are to visit Suffolk and surrounding areas that he wants to show us for the first 2 days (Monday - Tuesday), and then travel to a few places after that.
I need help as far as planning what we are wanting to do within a quite short time frame. We realistically only have about 11 days to travel. We all agree on that we want to see Scotland and London, I really want to see Paris, and my mom really wants to see Poland, is fine with going to Paris. My husband and I are dying to see Switzerland and Italy, too. However, I'm worried we really don't have enough time for all of that in order to enjoy it. So my question is this:
Does it make sense for us to go to Paris on Wednesday and Thursday night, and then husband and I go to Italy for the weekend (forgoing Switzerland because I know it's too much in one weekend), and my mom go with my brother to Poland for the weekend, and then all of us some how end back up in Scotland thereafter on the following Monday, spend 2 nights there, and then go back to London on Wednesday - Monday? (reason for her to go to Poland for the weekend and us Italy, is because my brother can only take off that weekend and the following week, and we all want to do Scotland and London).
I know we for sure want a lot of time in London, but the question is how much time do we truly need in Paris and Scotland, and is it worth us cramming in Italy/my mom cramming in Poland for a weekend, or should we forget that and just do Paris, Scotland, and then London?
We have no idea what we are doing. obviously Any help is REALLY appreciated!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 2 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Milan private guide
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 21 Ischia
- 22 9 days in London
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy