No clue what I'm doing. My husband, mom and I are going to visit my brother in June. He lives in Suffolk, England, and we will be there from Sunday, June 7 - Monday, June 22. Our intentions while we are there are to visit Suffolk and surrounding areas that he wants to show us for the first 2 days (Monday - Tuesday), and then travel to a few places after that.
I need help as far as planning what we are wanting to do within a quite short time frame. We realistically only have about 11 days to travel. We all agree on that we want to see Scotland and London, I really want to see Paris, and my mom really wants to see Poland, is fine with going to Paris. My husband and I are dying to see Switzerland and Italy, too. However, I'm worried we really don't have enough time for all of that in order to enjoy it. So my question is this:
Does it make sense for us to go to Paris on Wednesday and Thursday night, and then husband and I go to Italy for the weekend (forgoing Switzerland because I know it's too much in one weekend), and my mom go with my brother to Poland for the weekend, and then all of us some how end back up in Scotland thereafter on the following Monday, spend 2 nights there, and then go back to London on Wednesday - Monday? (reason for her to go to Poland for the weekend and us Italy, is because my brother can only take off that weekend and the following week, and we all want to do Scotland and London).
I know we for sure want a lot of time in London, but the question is how much time do we truly need in Paris and Scotland, and is it worth us cramming in Italy/my mom cramming in Poland for a weekend, or should we forget that and just do Paris, Scotland, and then London?
We have no idea what we are doing. obviously Any help is REALLY appreciated!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 5 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Tour of Northern Italy
- 11 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 12 Cognac transportation?
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 16 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 17 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 18 Granada to Madrid
- 19 San Sebastian
- 20 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 24 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 25 An hour and ten min enough for connection?