My wife and I are planning our very first Europe Trip for June, 2016. It is probably a once in a lifetime trip for us. We are thinking to visit 5-7 places/cities, for around 2 weeks, and our budget is moderate (no crappy dorms and hostels, but cheap hotels where we can leave our luggage so we don't have to carry around are fine). I'm 24 and wife is 22.
Things we're looking for/not looking for:
- NO interest in night life culture, drinking, party scene.
- YES to historical architecture, culture, mainstream tourist spots, the "must go to" spots, great local food
Places we definitely want to hit:
- Paris (although my wife things it's overrated)
- Somewhere in Switzerland (if not too costly)
- I heard Bern is nice?
- Germany perhaps?
- And open to other recommendations
Our budget is around $3000-$4000. We'll be flying in from Chicago, USA.
I heard traveling via trains to places is a good experience/cost efficient(?)
I would love any tips, ideas. Detailed itinerary would be amazing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 빠찡꼬게임【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 2 7카드잘치는법【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 3 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼해외카지노호텔
- 4 카지노배우기【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 5 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼카지노호텔
- 6 스포츠카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 7 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼바둑이게임장추천
- 8 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 9 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 10 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼로얄카지노체험
- 11 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼정통카지노주소
- 12 Clean up spam
- 13 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼로얄카지노주소
- 14 메가바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 15 우리바카라싸이트【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 16 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼크라운카지노주소
- 17 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼중국카지노주소
- 18 Beach holiday homes italy
- 19 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼워커힐카지노추천
- 20 스포츠토토카페【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 21 카지노뉴스【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 22 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼국내카지노동호회
- 23 아시안카지노랜드【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 24 아시안카지노정보【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 25 월드카지노정보【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라