I am saving up money for my first euro trip I am absolutely ecstatic and terrified at the same time because I have decided to travel alone. Naturally I want to just dive in and not even think twice about it but, that obviously isn't an ideal plan. So, I've come seeking advice from lovely people such as yourselves to help a gal out. I plan of setting out in the spring or summer of 2015, most likely spring to avoid the sweltering heat of summer.
Below I'm going to add my list of cities I'd like to visit and would like feedback on it. I'm looking to find the best route to hit these cities and a rough estimate of how much time(month wise) I will need to do so. Also, if anyone knows how expensive any of the cities I list are that'd be nice info to have as well. If you want to throw in any hotel, restaurant, sight seeing, or hiking trail recommendations I'd love to hear those as well. I welcome any and all input!
My list of cities- London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Milano, Cinque Terre, Roma, Monte Carlo(or Marseille), Barcelona.
Stragglers on the list are Santorini, Dubrovnik, Vienna, Madrid and Brussels.
Thank you for your input and taking the time to help out!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 3 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 Towersey, London
- 13 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 14 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 19 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
First euro trip, looking for advice from knowledgable travelers