I am saving up money for my first euro trip I am absolutely ecstatic and terrified at the same time because I have decided to travel alone. Naturally I want to just dive in and not even think twice about it but, that obviously isn't an ideal plan. So, I've come seeking advice from lovely people such as yourselves to help a gal out. I plan of setting out in the spring or summer of 2015, most likely spring to avoid the sweltering heat of summer.
Below I'm going to add my list of cities I'd like to visit and would like feedback on it. I'm looking to find the best route to hit these cities and a rough estimate of how much time(month wise) I will need to do so. Also, if anyone knows how expensive any of the cities I list are that'd be nice info to have as well. If you want to throw in any hotel, restaurant, sight seeing, or hiking trail recommendations I'd love to hear those as well. I welcome any and all input!
My list of cities- London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Milano, Cinque Terre, Roma, Monte Carlo(or Marseille), Barcelona.
Stragglers on the list are Santorini, Dubrovnik, Vienna, Madrid and Brussels.
Thank you for your input and taking the time to help out!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 2 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 3 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 4 Piedmont as a destination
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 7 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 10 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 11 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 12 Passport proplems
- 13 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 21 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 22 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 25 Itinerary help...
First euro trip, looking for advice from knowledgable travelers