I am saving up money for my first euro trip I am absolutely ecstatic and terrified at the same time because I have decided to travel alone. Naturally I want to just dive in and not even think twice about it but, that obviously isn't an ideal plan. So, I've come seeking advice from lovely people such as yourselves to help a gal out. I plan of setting out in the spring or summer of 2015, most likely spring to avoid the sweltering heat of summer.
Below I'm going to add my list of cities I'd like to visit and would like feedback on it. I'm looking to find the best route to hit these cities and a rough estimate of how much time(month wise) I will need to do so. Also, if anyone knows how expensive any of the cities I list are that'd be nice info to have as well. If you want to throw in any hotel, restaurant, sight seeing, or hiking trail recommendations I'd love to hear those as well. I welcome any and all input!
My list of cities- London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Milano, Cinque Terre, Roma, Monte Carlo(or Marseille), Barcelona.
Stragglers on the list are Santorini, Dubrovnik, Vienna, Madrid and Brussels.
Thank you for your input and taking the time to help out!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 3 Train up the Jungfrau
- 4 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 5 Valencia, Spain
- 6 Another Question re Scotland
- 7 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 18 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 21 Airfare to Italy
- 22 My Final Swiss Destination List
- 23 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
First euro trip, looking for advice from knowledgable travelers