We are arriving in Dublin on 4/21 and will pick up our car rental at the airport. We will see Dublin at the endemic our trip. We need to be in Killarney (via a visit to Blarney) on 4/22, so we have one night in between. We are looking at either going to Cashel or Kilkenny and staying somewhere in the area. Given our time constraints and jet lag I don't think we can visit both. Which one would you pick?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano or Sorrento?
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 multi city flights to europe
- 4 Switzerland in September
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 London Theater
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 11 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 12 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 15 My final Prague itinerary
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 13 nights in switzerland
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Earthquake near Naples
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017