We are arriving in Dublin on 4/21 and will pick up our car rental at the airport. We will see Dublin at the endemic our trip. We need to be in Killarney (via a visit to Blarney) on 4/22, so we have one night in between. We are looking at either going to Cashel or Kilkenny and staying somewhere in the area. Given our time constraints and jet lag I don't think we can visit both. Which one would you pick?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드스타게임→广【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】广←슈퍼카지노월드스타게임
- 2 라이브룰렛게임→飞【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】飞←슈퍼카지노라이브룰렛게임
- 3 해외카지노게임→了【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】了←슈퍼카지노해외카지노게임
- 4 라이브바둑이게임→冷【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】冷←슈퍼카지노라이브바둑이게임
- 5 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 6 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 7 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 9 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 10 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 11 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 12 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 17 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 20 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 23 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture