i have checked some past posts on this topic but was unable to find out if reservations are needed for the uffuzi and the accademia museums if one has a firenze card. also, has anyone been to the botanical garden in florence? we will be there in early may
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 2 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 3 French Basque region
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 9 Italy Countryside
- 10 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 11 VISA question
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 19 France,Spain,Italy
- 20 Scotland November 2015
- 21 Which european city?
- 22 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?