I'm looking to book at ticket US to London and then flying out of Paris the first two weeks of September. I'm traveling with a friend who is coming from Chicago. I'll be flying out of DC. The best deal I've found so far is with Finn Air (from Chicago) at $744 with stops in Helsinki there and back. Looks like a longer layover (5 and 8 hrs). From DC I've found a flight with Icelandair for $709. The flight requires a 8 hr layover in Iceland and then a 1 hour layover coming back in Iceland again.
I'm a little worried about the 1 hour layover back, but I'm willing to gamble for such a good deal.
Can anyone share their experiences with FinnAir and Icelandair? With such a cheap fare am I missing something? Does anyone think I'll find a cheaper fare? The only downside to the FinnAir ticket I see...it's an economy saver ticket so you can't make changes to it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 2 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 3 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 Dublin Luggage storage
- 8 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Towns around Lucca
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 Spain: train/rental car help
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 17 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 20 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 21 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 22 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 23 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 24 Georgia in 4 days
- 25 Trains in Italy