I'm looking to book at ticket US to London and then flying out of Paris the first two weeks of September. I'm traveling with a friend who is coming from Chicago. I'll be flying out of DC. The best deal I've found so far is with Finn Air (from Chicago) at $744 with stops in Helsinki there and back. Looks like a longer layover (5 and 8 hrs). From DC I've found a flight with Icelandair for $709. The flight requires a 8 hr layover in Iceland and then a 1 hour layover coming back in Iceland again.
I'm a little worried about the 1 hour layover back, but I'm willing to gamble for such a good deal.
Can anyone share their experiences with FinnAir and Icelandair? With such a cheap fare am I missing something? Does anyone think I'll find a cheaper fare? The only downside to the FinnAir ticket I see...it's an economy saver ticket so you can't make changes to it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 7 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 9 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 10 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 11 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 12 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 13 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 14 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 15 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 16 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 19 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 20 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 23 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?