I'm looking to book at ticket US to London and then flying out of Paris the first two weeks of September. I'm traveling with a friend who is coming from Chicago. I'll be flying out of DC. The best deal I've found so far is with Finn Air (from Chicago) at $744 with stops in Helsinki there and back. Looks like a longer layover (5 and 8 hrs). From DC I've found a flight with Icelandair for $709. The flight requires a 8 hr layover in Iceland and then a 1 hour layover coming back in Iceland again.
I'm a little worried about the 1 hour layover back, but I'm willing to gamble for such a good deal.
Can anyone share their experiences with FinnAir and Icelandair? With such a cheap fare am I missing something? Does anyone think I'll find a cheaper fare? The only downside to the FinnAir ticket I see...it's an economy saver ticket so you can't make changes to it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Budapest in December 2017
- 3 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 6 Trek through Eur
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Roma Pass
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 Denmark or Sweden?
- 17 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 London Hotels
- 20 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 23 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy