I'm looking to book at ticket US to London and then flying out of Paris the first two weeks of September. I'm traveling with a friend who is coming from Chicago. I'll be flying out of DC. The best deal I've found so far is with Finn Air (from Chicago) at $744 with stops in Helsinki there and back. Looks like a longer layover (5 and 8 hrs). From DC I've found a flight with Icelandair for $709. The flight requires a 8 hr layover in Iceland and then a 1 hour layover coming back in Iceland again.
I'm a little worried about the 1 hour layover back, but I'm willing to gamble for such a good deal.
Can anyone share their experiences with FinnAir and Icelandair? With such a cheap fare am I missing something? Does anyone think I'll find a cheaper fare? The only downside to the FinnAir ticket I see...it's an economy saver ticket so you can't make changes to it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 2 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 5 Trip to Switzerland
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Rome hotel
- 11 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Seville to Cordoba
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 London 6 day itinerary
- 21 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast