I'm looking to book at ticket US to London and then flying out of Paris the first two weeks of September. I'm traveling with a friend who is coming from Chicago. I'll be flying out of DC. The best deal I've found so far is with Finn Air (from Chicago) at $744 with stops in Helsinki there and back. Looks like a longer layover (5 and 8 hrs). From DC I've found a flight with Icelandair for $709. The flight requires a 8 hr layover in Iceland and then a 1 hour layover coming back in Iceland again.
I'm a little worried about the 1 hour layover back, but I'm willing to gamble for such a good deal.
Can anyone share their experiences with FinnAir and Icelandair? With such a cheap fare am I missing something? Does anyone think I'll find a cheaper fare? The only downside to the FinnAir ticket I see...it's an economy saver ticket so you can't make changes to it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 2 London 2For1 question
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 5 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 6 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 7 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Venice
- 13 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Another Book List for Italy
- 16 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 17 Last night in Sweden
- 18 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 21 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 22 charming cities in Spain
- 23 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Itinerary Help for Portugal