A group of cousins are interested in a 7-10 day land tour of Finland and Sweden to explore our heritage. A cruise is out as one couple will not get on a ship. Any suggestions for land tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 5 Paris in 1 Day
- 6 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Transports in Santorini
- 11 Scotland Votes "No"
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 Oslo in early Oct
- 15 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 18 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 19 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Best day trips from Paris
- 24 Santorini transportation
- 25 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?