my husband and i are planning a trip from uk to finland in february... i basically want to see the northern lights, visit the land of santa , do some dog sledging, icy water dipping and other fun activities. but i have only about 5-6 days there. can you please suggest me where all should I go??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기어플 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 릴게임 파트너 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Transportation
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?