We are traveling to Finland for 10 days in September, 2014. We will spend a few days in Helsinki and are planning to attend the Sibelius Festival in Lahti. After that we have a week to travel by car or train. I have always wanted to stay in a cabin on a lake, but perhaps the first two weeks of September are not ideal times to get a cabin??. Suggestions for our week on our own would be appreciated.
Finland in September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets within Italy
- 2 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 3 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 6 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 7 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 8 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 9 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 10 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 11 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 12 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 13 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 14 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 15 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Hotel in Istanbul
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Best driving map for Greece?
- 25 Train from Monterosso to Padua