We are traveling to Finland for 10 days in September, 2014. We will spend a few days in Helsinki and are planning to attend the Sibelius Festival in Lahti. After that we have a week to travel by car or train. I have always wanted to stay in a cabin on a lake, but perhaps the first two weeks of September are not ideal times to get a cabin??. Suggestions for our week on our own would be appreciated.
Finland in September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 2 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 3 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 4 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 5 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 9 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 12 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 13 3 weeks in Europe
- 14 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 15 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 16 Bike touring in France
- 17 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 20 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 21 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 22 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 23 Eating in University cafeterias
- 24 Does this sound feasible?
- 25 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!