We are traveling to Finland for 10 days in September, 2014. We will spend a few days in Helsinki and are planning to attend the Sibelius Festival in Lahti. After that we have a week to travel by car or train. I have always wanted to stay in a cabin on a lake, but perhaps the first two weeks of September are not ideal times to get a cabin??. Suggestions for our week on our own would be appreciated.
Finland in September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 2 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 3 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 4 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 5 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 6 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 7 scotland trave;
- 8 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 9 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 10 Travel to San Gimignano
- 11 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 12 Barcelona restaurants
- 13 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 14 London, then Paris, Berlin or Amsterdam or just London and Paris
- 15 Trains
- 16 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 17 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 18 Ferry from Istanbul to Greek Islands
- 19 Airb2b in Paris
- 20 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 21 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 22 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 23 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 24 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 25 Munich accommodations