We are traveling to Finland for 10 days in September, 2014. We will spend a few days in Helsinki and are planning to attend the Sibelius Festival in Lahti. After that we have a week to travel by car or train. I have always wanted to stay in a cabin on a lake, but perhaps the first two weeks of September are not ideal times to get a cabin??. Suggestions for our week on our own would be appreciated.
Finland in September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 3 Is this realistic... advice?
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
- 6 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 7 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 8 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 9 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 12 Satnav maps update
- 13 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 14 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 15 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 16 Great restaurants in Italy
- 17 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 18 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 19 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 20 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 21 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 22 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 23 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 24 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 25 mallorca