T-minus 38 days!!!
In case you haven't read my other post, DH and I are headed to Italy for the first time for 19 days (including travel, so 17 nights total). We leave in just over a month, and I think we finally have everything sorted out. At this point, we're pleased with the number of nights in each city, accommodations and some MINI Fares are booked so I'm not looking back.
This is segment 3 of 6. I realize from searching other posts that it would be easier to follow if I have separate posts for each city (and I tend to be quite wordy, I'm sorry in advance). This post will focus on getting to Italy and our 3 nights in Florence.
I think I've pretty much organized our daily itineraries, but that is the area where I'm looking for the advice and comments for the wise Fodorites
And yes, I know that no matter what I do there will be days that don't go according to my plan. That's perfectly fine, I can handle that. I just like to be planned and organized because IME its been easier to get back on track when things go wrong, or when we decide to deviate from "the plan".
Also, any dining recommendations are welcome, and wanted, as well. DH and I enjoy all types of food (I dislike the term, but I suppose we're foodies), but we like to try to find food that is authentic to the areas we're in.
Ok, here we go:
Venice to Florence by train - arrive 11:30am
Check into Alloro B&B for 3 nights
Wander somewhere for lunch
2:30 - 4:30 Wine & Cheese tasting at Pitti Gola Wine Bar
Piazzale Michelangelo (Dinner recommendation nearby wanted!)
9:15 - 12:15 Florence Walk with ArtViva (Duomo, Baptistry, Bell Tower, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, ect.)
1:45 - 3:45 Uffizi Gallery tour
Just enjoy Florence - Wander, shop, find a nice cafe, etc.
Santa Maria Novella Pharmacy
4:30 1-hour Accademia Tour
Leave for Monterosso
DH and I aren't huge art people. We can certainly enjoy a museum, but we're more into history than art. I didn't include the Bargello because I was afraid it may be too much. Is that a mistake?
Any other suggestions? Thank you in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』온라인카지노총판
- 2 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 3 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』온라인카지노파트너
- 4 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』유로스타카지노사이트
- 5 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』인기카지노
- 6 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』정선카지노여자
- 7 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』정선카지노룰렛
- 8 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 9 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』정선카지노쪽박걸
- 10 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』제주도카지노뉴스
- 11 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』제주도카지노딜러
- 12 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』제주도카지노
- 13 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』제주도내국인카지노
- 14 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』중국카지노
- 15 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』중국온라인카지노
- 16 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』호텔카지노딜러
- 17 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노잭팟
- 18 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』비비카지노
- 19 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』비다호텔카지노
- 20 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노원정
- 21 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』사이버원정카지노
- 22 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노사이트
- 23 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』코리아아시안카지노
- 24 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』메가888카지노
- 25 Seeking advice on apt rental
T-minus 38 days!!!