There is a story in the newspaper today about a Norwegian that got a fine for buying a fake Rolex at St. Lorenzo market in Florence. The poor kid is only 12 years old and he was arrested and he got a 1000 € fine for buying the watch. But from what I understand the fine could have been up to 10.000 € so I guess the family shouldn't make too much fuzz about this. So I guess the conclusion is...don't buy fake stuff in Italy
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 2 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 3 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 4 Norwegian air
- 5 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 6 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 7 help with 21 days-croatia
- 8 London Paris
- 9 14 days in Greece
- 10 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 11 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 12 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 14 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 15 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 Early flight from Nice
- 18 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 19 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 20 London dining service charge
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 23 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 Lost speeding fine notice