There is a story in the newspaper today about a Norwegian that got a fine for buying a fake Rolex at St. Lorenzo market in Florence. The poor kid is only 12 years old and he was arrested and he got a 1000 € fine for buying the watch. But from what I understand the fine could have been up to 10.000 € so I guess the family shouldn't make too much fuzz about this. So I guess the conclusion is...don't buy fake stuff in Italy
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Fine for buying a fake Rolex in Florence
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 River cruises
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 16 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 17 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Belgium
- 25 Navigo Decouverte