There is a story in the newspaper today about a Norwegian that got a fine for buying a fake Rolex at St. Lorenzo market in Florence. The poor kid is only 12 years old and he was arrested and he got a 1000 € fine for buying the watch. But from what I understand the fine could have been up to 10.000 € so I guess the family shouldn't make too much fuzz about this. So I guess the conclusion is...don't buy fake stuff in Italy
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Fine for buying a fake Rolex in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 What to wear
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 19 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 german rail ticket question
- 22 Tipping in Greece
- 23 Fashion for larger man?
- 24 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving