There is a story in the newspaper today about a Norwegian that got a fine for buying a fake Rolex at St. Lorenzo market in Florence. The poor kid is only 12 years old and he was arrested and he got a 1000 € fine for buying the watch. But from what I understand the fine could have been up to 10.000 € so I guess the family shouldn't make too much fuzz about this. So I guess the conclusion is...don't buy fake stuff in Italy
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Fine for buying a fake Rolex in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 2 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 3 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 6 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 7 Help with Lucerne in April
- 8 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 11 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 12 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 13 Dublin to Cashel
- 14 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 15 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 16 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 17 Athens and which islands?
- 18 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 19 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 20 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 21 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 22 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 23 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 24 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 25 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!