I'm looking for unique gifts in Prague to bring home for friends - I've found a few great marionette shops, and Botanicus is fun for bath products, but I'd like to find something a little different - a pretty vase or scarf with personality.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 2 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 3 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 7 3 weeks in Spain
- 8 Rent a car in England
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 2017 Easter in Italy
- 13 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 14 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 Edinburgh to Skye
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 19 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151