I'm looking for unique gifts in Prague to bring home for friends - I've found a few great marionette shops, and Botanicus is fun for bath products, but I'd like to find something a little different - a pretty vase or scarf with personality.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Rouen Tour Companies
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Madrid/Lisbon
- 10 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Rome-Itinerary
- 13 Walking itinerary in England?
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 20 Italy bus or train
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost