I do not speak anything but English and will be in Genoa for a day in September and would like to take the train to Cinque Terre (last village), work my way back and then find the train back to Genoa. How difficult will it be to find the correct train? Are the trains between villages easy to navigate for English speaking only tourists?
Finding train from Genoa to Cinque Terre and return
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 London hotel
- 13 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 16 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 17 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 London tube
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay