I'm having trouble finding the physical addresses of tourist visitor information centres in various locations (Venice, Cinque Terre, Pienza, Dolomites, Fano, Milan).
q1. Am I missing a trick when I am searching for them on the internet? I seem to bring up lots of websites claiming to be "the official website of town x,y,z" but looking through the website content, I really have my doubts that I've found the right website. What I'm trying to find out is the physical address of the office so that I can visit them in person.
q2. what services do these offices provide? do they book accommodation for you? if they do, will they book ahead accommodation for you in another town /city that you are heading towards?
Lovener1 (now conceding that Lovener2 is leaving all the holiday planning to me...)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Travel help
- 5 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 8 Italy's central lakes!
- 9 20 Days in Europe
- 10 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Europe in late January
- 13 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 14 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 15 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 18 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 19 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 20 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 24 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 25 UBER in England
Finding tourist information centers / agenzia touristic? services offered?