I'm having trouble finding the physical addresses of tourist visitor information centres in various locations (Venice, Cinque Terre, Pienza, Dolomites, Fano, Milan).
q1. Am I missing a trick when I am searching for them on the internet? I seem to bring up lots of websites claiming to be "the official website of town x,y,z" but looking through the website content, I really have my doubts that I've found the right website. What I'm trying to find out is the physical address of the office so that I can visit them in person.
q2. what services do these offices provide? do they book accommodation for you? if they do, will they book ahead accommodation for you in another town /city that you are heading towards?
Lovener1 (now conceding that Lovener2 is leaving all the holiday planning to me...)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 Sundays in Puglia
- 3 Azores
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 8 Prague
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 2 Months in Sicily
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 What tips can you give about packing?
- 13 Sim Card Options
- 14 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 15 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 18 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 23 Scotland in 7 Days
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
Finding tourist information centers / agenzia touristic? services offered?