I'm having trouble finding the physical addresses of tourist visitor information centres in various locations (Venice, Cinque Terre, Pienza, Dolomites, Fano, Milan).
q1. Am I missing a trick when I am searching for them on the internet? I seem to bring up lots of websites claiming to be "the official website of town x,y,z" but looking through the website content, I really have my doubts that I've found the right website. What I'm trying to find out is the physical address of the office so that I can visit them in person.
q2. what services do these offices provide? do they book accommodation for you? if they do, will they book ahead accommodation for you in another town /city that you are heading towards?
Lovener1 (now conceding that Lovener2 is leaving all the holiday planning to me...)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 3 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 4 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 5 Overnight Train Questions
- 6 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 7 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 8 Italy - best two central locations
- 9 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 10 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 11 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 12 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 13 Vet my itinerary
- 14 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 17 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 18 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 19 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 21 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 22 Istanbul tour guides?
- 23 Flamenco Shows
- 24 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 25 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
Finding tourist information centers / agenzia touristic? services offered?