I'm having trouble finding the physical addresses of tourist visitor information centres in various locations (Venice, Cinque Terre, Pienza, Dolomites, Fano, Milan).
q1. Am I missing a trick when I am searching for them on the internet? I seem to bring up lots of websites claiming to be "the official website of town x,y,z" but looking through the website content, I really have my doubts that I've found the right website. What I'm trying to find out is the physical address of the office so that I can visit them in person.
q2. what services do these offices provide? do they book accommodation for you? if they do, will they book ahead accommodation for you in another town /city that you are heading towards?
Lovener1 (now conceding that Lovener2 is leaving all the holiday planning to me...)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 2 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 6 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 7 "Never Mind"
- 8 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Cornwall Advice
- 11 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 12 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 13 Florence Travel Guide
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 18 Rome Advice?
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Via del Sale, Italy
- 23 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
Finding tourist information centers / agenzia touristic? services offered?