I'm having trouble finding the physical addresses of tourist visitor information centres in various locations (Venice, Cinque Terre, Pienza, Dolomites, Fano, Milan).
q1. Am I missing a trick when I am searching for them on the internet? I seem to bring up lots of websites claiming to be "the official website of town x,y,z" but looking through the website content, I really have my doubts that I've found the right website. What I'm trying to find out is the physical address of the office so that I can visit them in person.
q2. what services do these offices provide? do they book accommodation for you? if they do, will they book ahead accommodation for you in another town /city that you are heading towards?
Lovener1 (now conceding that Lovener2 is leaving all the holiday planning to me...)
Finding tourist information centers / agenzia touristic? services offered?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 2 Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 6 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 7 What still confounds you about travel?
- 8 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 11 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 12 Santorini
- 13 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 14 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 15 Foie gras, redux
- 16 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 20 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 21 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 22 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 25 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?