I'm having trouble finding the physical addresses of tourist visitor information centres in various locations (Venice, Cinque Terre, Pienza, Dolomites, Fano, Milan).
q1. Am I missing a trick when I am searching for them on the internet? I seem to bring up lots of websites claiming to be "the official website of town x,y,z" but looking through the website content, I really have my doubts that I've found the right website. What I'm trying to find out is the physical address of the office so that I can visit them in person.
q2. what services do these offices provide? do they book accommodation for you? if they do, will they book ahead accommodation for you in another town /city that you are heading towards?
Lovener1 (now conceding that Lovener2 is leaving all the holiday planning to me...)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 광주건마 implbo2.com 광주안마 광주마사지 광주오피
- 2 인천건마 implbo2.com 인천안마 인천마사지 인천오피
- 3 군포룸싸롱 ✰implbo.com✰ 천안룸싸롱 천안룸싸롱 #군포룸싸롱
- 4 서울건마 implbo2.com 서울안마 서울마사지 서울오피
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 A Month stay in Southern France
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Revised itinerary for italy
- 11 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 Places of interest
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Switzerland in November?
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 vienna
- 23 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 When to buy airline? & booking seats
Finding tourist information centers / agenzia touristic? services offered?