I'm having trouble finding the physical addresses of tourist visitor information centres in various locations (Venice, Cinque Terre, Pienza, Dolomites, Fano, Milan).
q1. Am I missing a trick when I am searching for them on the internet? I seem to bring up lots of websites claiming to be "the official website of town x,y,z" but looking through the website content, I really have my doubts that I've found the right website. What I'm trying to find out is the physical address of the office so that I can visit them in person.
q2. what services do these offices provide? do they book accommodation for you? if they do, will they book ahead accommodation for you in another town /city that you are heading towards?
Lovener1 (now conceding that Lovener2 is leaving all the holiday planning to me...)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any partners to join?
- 2 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 3 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 4 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 7 Luggage on trains/security?
- 8 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 9 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 12 Venice to Positano
- 13 GPS vs Google Maps
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 15 Apart from the people is Helsinki a little dull?
- 16 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 17 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 18 help with 21 days-croatia
- 19 The Rain in Spain and more
- 20 powerfully robust for serving to to detoxify
- 21 London Paris
- 22 Inherent Beauty Serum: Prefect Anti-aging Formula
- 23 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 24 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 25 Germany with my Girlfriend
Finding tourist information centers / agenzia touristic? services offered?