I'm having trouble finding the physical addresses of tourist visitor information centres in various locations (Venice, Cinque Terre, Pienza, Dolomites, Fano, Milan).
q1. Am I missing a trick when I am searching for them on the internet? I seem to bring up lots of websites claiming to be "the official website of town x,y,z" but looking through the website content, I really have my doubts that I've found the right website. What I'm trying to find out is the physical address of the office so that I can visit them in person.
q2. what services do these offices provide? do they book accommodation for you? if they do, will they book ahead accommodation for you in another town /city that you are heading towards?
Lovener1 (now conceding that Lovener2 is leaving all the holiday planning to me...)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 Old European currency
- 19 Denmark or Sweden?
- 20 Five night Ireland Trip
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 London Hotels
- 24 10 days in Paris and......
- 25 1 month in Europe
Finding tourist information centers / agenzia touristic? services offered?