I'm having trouble finding the physical addresses of tourist visitor information centres in various locations (Venice, Cinque Terre, Pienza, Dolomites, Fano, Milan).
q1. Am I missing a trick when I am searching for them on the internet? I seem to bring up lots of websites claiming to be "the official website of town x,y,z" but looking through the website content, I really have my doubts that I've found the right website. What I'm trying to find out is the physical address of the office so that I can visit them in person.
q2. what services do these offices provide? do they book accommodation for you? if they do, will they book ahead accommodation for you in another town /city that you are heading towards?
Lovener1 (now conceding that Lovener2 is leaving all the holiday planning to me...)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 5 visa appointment experience
- 6 Brief trip report Naples
- 7 What to take to Germany
- 8 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 9 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 10 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 11 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 22 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 23 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 24 4 week trip Turkey
- 25 Holiday in Austria
Finding tourist information centers / agenzia touristic? services offered?