I'm trying to plan our family's trip to Italy this summer. We will be visiting Siena and Florence and I am trying to find some event listings to help flesh out our itinerary. For example, I keep seeing references to concerts, performances, etc at various venues such as the boboli gardens or certain piazzas, but I am having trouble finding specific dates and times.
Does anyone have a favorite "events" website or any hints? Even the museums' own websites are very unspecific, requiring emails, etc.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More Info : http://www.masterhealthsupplement.com/male-drive-max/
- 2 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 3 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 4 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 5 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 11 Info about Poland
- 12 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 Barcelona question
- 15 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 16 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 17 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 21 Interesting places to visit
- 22 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 23 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 24 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 25 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4