I'm trying to plan our family's trip to Italy this summer. We will be visiting Siena and Florence and I am trying to find some event listings to help flesh out our itinerary. For example, I keep seeing references to concerts, performances, etc at various venues such as the boboli gardens or certain piazzas, but I am having trouble finding specific dates and times.
Does anyone have a favorite "events" website or any hints? Even the museums' own websites are very unspecific, requiring emails, etc.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 2 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 3 Travelling Iceland
- 4 Seville to Cordoba
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 IWM
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 10 Amalfi Coast
- 11 Montserrat Express
- 12 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 13 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 18 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 19 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 20 Itinery help Crete
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 23 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 24 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 25 Help me make this possible!